Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait...

hm...
im so confused and i feel like its not my fault
Btw to clarify my claim artist meme this feels like something inf would post in his first/second game playing mafia as scum

which is weird since I'd assume he'd be better than this but then again why would he post this water muddying/time buying shit if he was actually town.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
because i didnt know the average was 0, which is why this has been so confusing to me

(thats why i said later on that i thought i had exactly average now, cuz i realised all town probably have 0, but nobody told me that)
Why would you not answer "less" then? Unless you'd care to explain how you might expect people to have negative coins?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
so inf’s defense is he thought the average was zero but decided he wasn’t supposed to know that and lied about it being less than that for some reason

?
Btw altho I do actually think inf is scum and is sweating bullets right now I do have to admit I do actually have 3 coins but it plays into my role and from the explanation given it seems as tho I am an exception to the rule as I have no way to gain money until later in the game.

So keep it in mind there may be one or two other roles that follow suit.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
basically

my role made me think i cant bid cuz of my role name

i didnt get told my coin balance, i had to ask tim for confirmation that i had zero like i thought, and then he said i have zero, which made me think it was unusual for townies to have zero coins cuz if it was the same for everyone surely hed make it part of the role pm to include a coin balance part, so i figured hed just forgot to specify my role didnt have coins

so i thought i was an outlier for having zero

and so i thought maf might waste their nightkill on me and get zero coins if i stayed secret about it

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
notty and alisha both said that the average town coin amount was zero

that means they know other town dont have above zero, since if they did, the average would be above zero
but that isn't actually the average lol

you just got jebaited into claiming you had less than zero and backtracking with a terrible excuse

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but that isn't actually the average lol

you just got jebaited into claiming you had less than zero and backtracking with a terrible excuse
notty and alisha both said the average is zero after i said that, so it wasnt part of the 'bait' it was part of the 'revelation of the bait'

and when stranger claimed zero coins notty was like 'see this is why inf's avoiding of my question should be suspicious to all townies...', as though all town should know that all town had zero coins

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i did not get told that

its more i read between the lines during the convo here
inf's playing like an idiot and that worries me. I can't remember him as town, but from the last game I can't see him falling for something so stupid as mafia. I don't even have 0 coins yet I could understand what was going on.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
you read between the lines of notty, just because notty says the average is zero why would you assume notty is correct and somehow knows all of towns coin balance
because going along with a notty day 0 play had literally never backfired on me before

and it never will!

Status
Not open for further replies.