EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im not gonna lie, this seems like it smashes the pm mechanic rule out of the park and into the dumpster
anyway
i got told nothing about that, but now im starting to realize the answer to when im gonna get coins
i was starting to believe you then you said this

for both lady justice and that i have to
unvote
vote Infected_Alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im not gonna lie, this seems like it smashes the pm mechanic rule out of the park and into the dumpster
anyway

unvote
vote Infected_Alien8_
hold on, let him claim before hammering.

If he doesn't claim an hour or two before deadline we'll lynch him. We're in no rush.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
anyway

unvote
vote Infected_Alien8_
tim said pm mechanics is defined by analysing the wording/phrasing of your pm! this is just saying what info i got and what i didnt, not the phrasing/wording of that info!

but i mean, im pretty sure stranger and i have the same role, and they can vouch for my story about that i think! im pretty sure they came to the exact conclusion i did, just a lot sooner than i did (but dont claim stranger!)

hold on, let him claim before hammering.

If he doesn't claim an hour or two before deadline we'll lynch him. We're in no rush.
infact for safety

unvote

Do not think this is me giving up on an inf lynch I am still full on down to gut him like the haddock he is.
this is a drastically different aqua to the one who was town last game and wanted to meme lynch me even though he thought i was town ?

also why do you even want to lynch me i feel like ive explained everything you brought up against me

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
this is a drastically different aqua to the one who was town last game and wanted to meme lynch me even though he thought i was town ?

also why do you even want to lynch me i feel like ive explained everything you brought up against me
I always want to meme lynch you,

doesn't mean I'm going to throw the game lmao

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tim said pm mechanics is defined by analysing the wording/phrasing of your pm! this is just saying what info i got and what i didnt, not the phrasing/wording of that info!

but i mean, im pretty sure stranger and i have the same role, and they can vouch for my story about that i think! im pretty sure they came to the exact conclusion i did, just a lot sooner than i did (but dont claim stranger!)
for example, the way your pm was phrased to not display your coin count when you had 0 coins?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i know this was to aqua but
i got told nothing about that, but now im starting to realize the answer to when im gonna get coins
i still need an explanation to this since i see 0 way you just missed the part of your role that told you how/when you were getting something instrumental to this game

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i know this was to aqua but

i still need an explanation to this since i see 0 way you just missed the part of your role that told you how/when you were getting something instrumental to this game
this was my response to that

i didnt 'miss' anything, i didnt get told anything

im just connecting the dots on my own and thinking 'oh i bet i can get money at this stage of the game even though it wasnt explicitly said'

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
thats not what phrased means though, phrased is 'what words were used inside this sentence', not 'what was said and what wasn't', hence why youre allowed to paraphrase things
i highly disagree
the fact that stranger has leaned towards believing you for having an identical experience based on the phrasing of the pm is literally the definition of pm mechanics to me
then aqua corroborated it kinda despite having 3 coins which slightly lets you off the hook since it means it could be universal and so it means nothing to your justification but i think the act of doing it in the first place was minorly majorly illegal

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i highly disagree
the fact that stranger has leaned towards believing you for having an identical experience based on the phrasing of the pm is literally the definition of pm mechanics to me
the fact we had similar experiences about what info we got told or not says 0 about our alignment to each other though, but i mean, i guess it could be pm mechanics, but its not how i interpreted tim's definition of it in his sign up thread

These 2 are entirely contradicting?
theyre not since the 'dots' are tied to what my role is so i cant explain it without sharing my role

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
the fact we had similar experiences about what info we got told or not says 0 about our alignment to each other though, but i mean, i guess it could be pm mechanics, but its not how i interpreted tim's definition of it in his sign up thread
not like i want you to be modkilled anyway id rather murder you with my own two hands (to vote :) )

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
plus i had no way of knowing other plays had this same experience so its not like i did it knowing that stranger would agree with it so it wasnt like i was intentionally breaking the rule even if it is pm mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.