EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. Tim 'forgot' to post coin count in the PM.
2. You thinking Tim forgot even more info in the PM.
3. You thinking you're a role that will not be able to participate in the literal defining mechanic of the game which is bidding.
4. You claiming to have less than the average and then 2 posts later after getting laughed at realising you messed up big time based on Strangers coin count and claimed to have exactly average.
5. Not claiming your coin count in an attempt to get killed by the Mafia because you're less usefull than other PR's yet acting like youre very useful and claiming information is dangerous
6. PM mechanics.
7. You having misread something in the signup thread that is very relevant and you realize right after I called you out after Strangers claim.
8. Your consistent refusal to cooperate with the town
9. Thinking I must of somehow known your coin count on day 0 and basing most of your logic off of that.
10. Unvote
Vote Inf
1. yes
2. yes cuz when three players act like town was given x info and i didnt, and i know tim also forgot to give me y info, its reasonable to think maybe x info was part of y info and thus he forgot both
3. yes since just because the main thing is a bid doesnt mean all roles have to be able to take part unless you noticed that tim said 'all' players can, which i didnt
4. in what way is this related to my alignment whatsoever bearing in mind i wouldnt know the average as town either
5. maybe im a liar but whats a lie who knows but we both know i lie
6. not relevant to this list
7. a single word wow so dificult to miss and has 0 to do with your callout about my change of answer from less than to none
8. on the contrary
9. since your question made literally no sense unless you were a role that found out my coin count through a day action

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. Tim 'forgot' to post coin count in the PM.
Altho I don't want to quite get into this, cus more dastardly pm mechanics, as this is a mistake by the host it should really be on him to clarify.

But I can back up that in my original role pm my coin number was not included, altho he dropped a follow up message with extra info plus my coin message before I had seen the convo.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ read the post, did misremember what it included to a degree.

However it took you 50 minutes to post it after ur fuck up, despite people talking about it. If it were genuine and wasn't fabricated I really think you would have replied sooner.

And I still 100% don't believe the role name thing, that makes so little sense to me.
i literally explained why it took me 50 minutes in my LAST POST

AQUA PLEASE

Am I going insane or is everyone just ignoring the, for once, clarified rules about pm mechanics

:(((((
its still unclear to me whether stranger's question is in breach of that rule because its related to our roles and is pretty important info about it so youd think itd be silly not to be able to claim it but also its part of the 'phrasing of the pm'

You're protecting yourself is what. You're actively hindering the town and clogging up the conversation because you refuse to cooperate with multiple people wanting to know information from you. I'm not asking other people because you're the one acting suspicious and you're the one who will likely lie to us so I want you to lie now not tomorrow after you had a chance to talk to your Mafia buddies.
this is cute youre adorable when youre scum

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
its still unclear to me whether stranger's question is in breach of that rule because its related to our roles and is pretty important info about it so youd think itd be silly not to be able to claim it but also its part of the 'phrasing of the pm'
I mean I literally quoted tim saying don't compare the wording or phrasing of role pm's - if this doesn't fall under wording, maybe ur safe but if that is the case what the fuck is the point of that rule in the first place.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I literally quoted tim saying don't compare the wording or phrasing of role pm's - if this doesn't fall under wording, maybe ur safe but if that is the case what the fuck is the point of that rule in the first place.
cuz idk if tim means moreso 'dont compare the structure of words etc' vs 'dont talk about the info you didnt get'

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
cuz idk if tim means moreso 'dont compare the structure of words etc' vs 'dont talk about the info you didnt get'
I mean possibly, but like I say what the fuck is the point of that rule lmao.

Why would you allow people to compare the words inside your role pm but not the structure of the words?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im gonna say this one more time

revealing my info is anti town, regardless of what you think, thats the truth from my perspective so im not gonna do it unless i have to

if you guys wanna obsess over that and waste day 0 over it thats on you not me, ive made it clear im only claiming if im close to dying until then im not

Actually this has been pretty helpful - now I'm pretty sure that Notty & I are basically the same role, and Inffy's role, while similar, is clearly an outlier in some form.
you really shouldnt be sure that notty and you are the same role, they literally just claimed 3 colours after you said your role had 3 colours, they dont need to be your role to do that

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean possibly, but like I say what the fuck is the point of that rule lmao.

Why would you allow people to compare the words inside your role pm but not the structure of the words?
cuz words in role pm = what my role is

if im not allowed to answer strangers question then i cant claim like a major part of my role which would be silly

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
2. yes cuz when three players act like town was given x info and i didnt, and i know tim also forgot to give me y info, its reasonable to think maybe x info was part of y info and thus he forgot both
Yes lets just assume after Tim realized their mistake and gave you more info they made a second mistake while giving you the second info because thats likely

3. yes since just because the main thing is a bid doesnt mean all roles have to be able to take part unless you noticed that tim said 'all' players can, which i didnt
Lets exclude one player from the fun in this game :^)
4. in what way is this related to my alignment whatsoever bearing in mind i wouldnt know the average as town either
It shows that you tried to lie and realized you made the wrong choice and instantly backpedalled.
7. a single word wow so dificult to miss and has 0 to do with your callout about my change of answer from less than to none
You're adorable if you think its about the specific word and not you just claiming you missed something. You didn't need to read the word to make the reasonable assumption you're part of a major game mechanic, instead of making the unreasonable assumption you're excluded from said major game mechanic.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes lets just assume after Tim realized their mistake and gave you more info they made a second mistake while giving you the second info because thats likely
Do you think it's the hosts responsibility to be vocal about any mistakes made on their part that could affect the outcome of the game?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
im gonna say this one more time

revealing my info is anti town, regardless of what you think, thats the truth from my perspective so im not gonna do it unless i have to
Well my vote doesn't move untill you claim if you have a power or not so looks to me like that 'have to' is gonna come sooner or later. I look forward to more votes going onto you closer to the deadline. Furthermore I'm not even asking for your specific role so this is a nonsense excuse.

if you guys wanna obsess over that and waste day 0 over it thats on you not me, ive made it clear im only claiming if im close to dying until then im not
Haha acting like we're the ones wasting time and not you by refusing to be helpful to the town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
its not likely and i only assumed it after three players indicated this was the case by all acting like i should know town had 0 coins, its not like i just randomly came up with the idea that tim missed more info, it was mainly you alisha lying about it that made me think so cuz i didnt think alisha would go along with it like that (and i still dont think she intentionally did but whatever)

Lets exclude one player from the fun in this game :^)
yh cuz the only way to have fun HAS to be bidding nothing else :^)

It shows that you tried to lie and realized you made the wrong choice and instantly backpedalled.
notty

for the

millionth time

if im town i had no clue what the answer to 'do you have more or less than average' was

so no, it doesnt show i tried to "lie" at all

im giving up on this game youve all lost your minds

You're adorable if you think its about the specific word and not you just claiming you missed something. You didn't need to read the word to make the reasonable assumption you're part of a major game mechanic, instead of making the unreasonable assumption you're excluded from said major game mechanic.
wow its almost like ive already said my role suggests i cant bid!!1!!!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Do you think it's the hosts responsibility to be vocal about any mistakes made on their part that could affect the outcome of the game?
Maybe a message where they said they forgot some info in certain role PM's and sent it now would be nice so that Inf & stranger can't compare experiences in solitude.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
you really shouldnt be sure that notty and you are the same role, they literally just claimed 3 colours after you said your role had 3 colours, they dont need to be your role to do that
This is actually a good point but also it's like the one good point you've made thus far

I need to think

I'm gonna wait for Tim to clarify PM mechanics stuff

Be back later

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well my vote doesn't move untill you claim if you have a power or not so looks to me like that 'have to' is gonna come sooner or later. I look forward to more votes going onto you closer to the deadline. Furthermore I'm not even asking for your specific role so this is a nonsense excuse.
i have faith the rest of town will see sense

and youre asking me to claim if im PR or not

do you think a townie claiming if theyre PR or not when they dont have to is a good idea and if so why

its not like its even gonna alleviate any suspicion on me because if i answer that shouldnt give you any indication of my alignment whatsoever, its an entirely pointless question for town, the only people it benefits is scum, and i refuse to believe that you dont see that

Haha acting like we're the ones wasting time and not you by refusing to be helpful to the town
im being helpful to the town, youre not

Status
Not open for further replies.