EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i would say the complete opposite
hes been rabidly ripping apart your posts without caring much for the contents seeing as you appear to be right about him misreading/misremembering/not reading at all your defense since you keep quoting it back in response
yh but when he was town his arguments were much more aggressive, right now hes pretty chill in the way hes argueing, even if his arguments are all bad (but tbf his memory is terrible so its not like i scumread him for that)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean, i do, thats how i read it at the time

like i said anyone couldve just joked and said three colours and its exactly the sort of thing notty would do
at the time i read it as 'this is a joke', and then, if theyre scum, 'except theyre leaving it ambigious so they can use it as a fakeclaim in the future but if it doesnt work out they can just say it was a joke'

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
yh but when he was town his arguments were much more aggressive, right now hes pretty chill in the way hes argueing, even if his arguments are all bad (but tbf his memory is terrible so its not like i scumread him for that)
i mean i havent played with aqua in a long time (atleast it feels that way) so im not familiar with his tendencies for alignment

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i havent played with aqua in a long time (atleast it feels that way) so im not familiar with his tendencies for alignment
remember when he posted that gif to alisha at the start, it was like that vibe from all his arguments, like 'this is so stupid wtf??' vibe

rn its like 'yeah but cmon dude you did this, why? im not gonna lynch you yet tho'

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
remember when he posted that gif to alisha at the start, it was like that vibe from all his arguments, like 'this is so stupid wtf??' vibe

rn its like 'yeah but cmon dude you did this, why? im not gonna lynch you yet tho'
i mean sounds like hes grown more sensible to me :)
he did mansplain to me about why he unvoted because he didnt want you to be on 5 votes (when it was 3) so someone wouldnt hammer when i literally did the same thing like 1 page earlier which i didnt like :(

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean i dont think its like commending evidence and i can think of reasons why hes being more chill this time around but its like a slight 'keep an eye on him' point for me
look at you engaging me in a 1v1 conversation for the last while after i said that i was more on the fence about you a while ago to try and sway me well GUESS WHAT BUSTER (is that my new phrase) its not working!!!!!!!

except its slightly working
go away!!!!!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
look at you engaging me in a 1v1 conversation for the last while after i said that i was more on the fence about you a while ago to try and sway me well GUESS WHAT BUSTER (is that my new phrase) its not working!!!!!!!

except its slightly working
go away!!!!!!!
i only engaged you cuz youre my #TEAMTOWN buddy so i wanted to discuss opinions!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im #teammyself :(
wrong you're part of the #TEAMTOWN gang!!!! we're gonna win this thing!!!!!!!!! together!!!!!!!!!!!! with stranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe alisha except not as sure on her at the moment cuz i didnt like her ^^ agreement with notty cuz i dont buy that it was her following a play so either its her scum trying to pretend she knew that all along or she just didnt wanna admit to making a mistake!!!!!!!!!!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean, i do, thats how i read it at the time

like i said anyone couldve just joked and said three colours and its exactly the sort of thing notty would do
I've also seen Notty as scum baiting town into saying things they might have wanted to keep quiet, such as in Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. So when they said that even though they weren't directly asked about it, I feel like it was a ploy to get me to reveal part of my hand while hastily emboldened by Notty's confidence.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've also seen Notty as scum baiting town into saying things they might have wanted to keep quiet, such as in Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. So when they said that even though they weren't directly asked about it, I feel like it was a ploy to get me to reveal part of my hand while hastily emboldened by Notty's confidence.
lol @ how the emboldened thing is becoming a meme

but even tho i scumread notty i dont think thats what their intention was honestly but im glad you think notty is scum at least :)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean it worked we now know your colors, and I assume theyre alignment colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.