EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
wrong you're part of the #TEAMTOWN gang!!!! we're gonna win this thing!!!!!!!!! together!!!!!!!!!!!! with stranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe alisha except not as sure on her at the moment cuz i didnt like her ^^ agreement with notty cuz i dont buy that it was her following a play so either its her scum trying to pretend she knew that all along or she just didnt wanna admit to making a mistake!!!!!!!!!!
you’re just saying this now?

it was a play and i wanted to see where it went + stranger revealing 0 coins made me slightly more confident there was a chance it could be correct

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you’re just saying this now?

it was a play and i wanted to see where it went + stranger revealing 0 coins made me slightly more confident there was a chance it could be correct
i dont believe you actually thought 'oh this is a play' at the time of your ^^ post

and no im not just saying this now i said this ages ago

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i dont believe you actually thought 'oh this is a play' at the time of your ^^ post

and no im not just saying this now i said this ages ago
to correct myself,

i can see you thought 'maybe its a play' after you posted it

but at the time of posting, i dont believe your intention was to carry on a 'play'

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i would say the complete opposite
hes been rabidly ripping apart your posts without caring much for the contents seeing as you appear to be right about him misreading/misremembering/not reading at all your defense since you keep quoting it back in response
Yeah I'll readily admit I played pretty poorly today, I didn't get much sleep last night so my mind isn't with it.

That being said I still don't trust inf's excuses for the way he's been acting. It just doesn't seem genuine at all.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Could you quote the posts for me?
yep

We all got told that town has zero coins and Inf didn't say that so he's mafia
what

i didnt get told this
same

vote notty
SLIP

unvote
votty notty
town didnt get told this lol, slip
told you notty is scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vote notty
I was joking

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
to correct myself,

i can see you thought 'maybe its a play' after you posted it

but at the time of posting, i dont believe your intention was to carry on a 'play'
well thats what my intention was

it had a chance of being a weird notty play or notty happened to (accidentally or intentionally) be correct so i rolled with it

Status
Not open for further replies.