EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Might as well list out my reads now since someone asked for it a while ago. I've ordered on a scale of closer to top = stronger town read, closer to bottom = stronger scum read If you want clarification on a specific read please ask:

Town
Alisha
Aqua
Mooglie

IDK
Skele
sessy
HK
TWG
Inffy

Mafia
Unusual
Notty

Unusual_Dood Can you explain why you townread both Inffy and Notty?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You're... kinda not making sense. We lynch you, you're mafia, and there's gonna be lots of days before MYLO.
no, i am making sense, i think you just dont understand what i mean, if im town and you lynch me then thats bad because thats 1 step closer to losing the game at mylo, if im scum and you lynch me yeah its good, either way theres a risk though, so why is it a bigger risk to leave me alive than to kill me if you dont think im particularly mafia-like or town-like and therefore should be completely neutral reading me?

Good Skele

Reaction score
no, i am making sense, i think you just dont understand what i mean, if im town and you lynch me then thats bad because thats 1 step closer to losing the game at mylo, if im scum and you lynch me yeah its good, either way theres a risk though, so why is it a bigger risk to leave me alive than to kill me if you dont think im particularly mafia-like or town-like and therefore should be completely neutral reading me?
Thing is, this is a mafia game, and that happens pretty much no matter what.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thing is, this is a mafia game, and that happens pretty much no matter what.
yeah i know, but with that logic, why would you prefer to lynch me over anyone else

you know what, i just fell in love with you a little bit more

It's pretty obvious you'd have a fake claim, you've been under pressure to claim for ages. idgaf about you, but if ur for it we can start with one more person. I'll go first, but I'd like you to go second.
my claim wouldnt be good though if its day 0 so you really should 'gaf' about me supporting it...

i wont go second though, i will go third however!

Status
Not open for further replies.