EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
HELLO I AM THE KING OF THE PEOPLE (obviously fake)

at night i select someone and during the next day anyone can donate money to them and i get 1 coin for every like donation (as in someone can donate like 5 coins to the person but i only get 1, i think)

we both get the money at the end of the day
aka this is what a REAL self provable claim looks like

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im <name>

i have 3 items i can put up for auction... but i have to rotate between them. one of these is a PI contract. i said my role was proveable cuz i wrote the number PI earlier and did the exact amount of numbers as there are letters in PICONTRACT to prove myself... there's no way a maf can give a PI contract right?!!! so yeah :)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
HELLO I AM THE KING OF THE PEOPLE (obviously fake)

at night i select someone and during the next day anyone can donate money to them and i get 1 coin for every like donation (as in someone can donate like 5 coins to the person but i only get 1, i think)

we both get the money at the end of the day
+ the donations are public and not silent so its done on the main thread (i think?)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
im <name>

i have 3 items i can put up for auction... but i have to rotate between them. one of these is a PI contract. i said my role was proveable cuz i wrote the number PI earlier and did the exact amount of numbers as there are letters in PICONTRACT to prove myself... there's no way a maf can give a PI contract right?!!! so yeah :)
Can or have to? All in the same night or only one? Do you have a night action? Do you know what they do?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im <name>

are you gonna elaborate on that... or fuck it idc anymore

vote infected_alien

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can or have to? All in the same night or only one? Do you have a night action? Do you know what they do?
one per night, can, thats my night action, no

are you gonna elaborate on that... or fuck it idc anymore

vote infected_alien
you do realize i can prove my items being in the bid tonight and theyre inherently townie sounding... right?!!!

unless ofc im blocked but who cares about that this claim will show im the real deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.