EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Funny story apparently I pulled an Inf and misunderstood my role. I don't get a coin for every item that I win from an auction, I get a coin for every item that is won by anyone in any auction (including the black market). I assumed I had access to the black market since I thought it said I could also gain 1 coin if I won an item there, but I can gain 1 coin if anyone gets an item there so it doesn't imply I have access and I don't. I just know about its existence and gain a coin if anyone buys something.

I've evolved into essentially just a decently stronger version of Aqua which makes me a bit suspicious but Aqua is decently towntelling. @TheWeakGuy48_ do you buy the poison from the Black Market then?
how?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Funny story apparently I pulled an Inf and misunderstood my role. I don't get a coin for every item that I win from an auction, I get a coin for every item that is won by anyone in any auction (including the black market). I assumed I had access to the black market since I thought it said I could also gain 1 coin if I won an item there, but I can gain 1 coin if anyone gets an item there so it doesn't imply I have access and I don't. I just know about its existence and gain a coin if anyone buys something.

I've evolved into essentially just a decently stronger version of Aqua which makes me a bit suspicious but Aqua is decently towntelling. TheWeakGuy48_ do you buy the poison from the Black Market then?
how convenient!!!

or a lie if you think about it
it could be a lie yes, im just saying what notty said

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

I've evolved into essentially just a decently stronger version of Aqua which makes me a bit suspicious but Aqua is decently towntelling. TheWeakGuy48_ do you buy the poison from the Black Market then?
at first i didnt believe this at all
but now i think about it nottys pm saying they cant gain coins day 0 makes essentially 0 sense unless the black market is available day 0 which it very well might be since how would anyone of us know!
but wait
why is the black market an auction at all if apparently no town people have access to it anymore
why would the mafia not just bid 1 coin for every item
surely it would work in the same way twg's does (set prices)
im back to not believing
im sorry notty but unless sessy magically swoops in to save you with their claim youre dead <3

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but now i think about it nottys pm saying they cant gain coins day 0 makes essentially 0 sense unless the black market is available day 0 which it very well might be since how would anyone of us know!
you know she just stole this from my claim right, I start with 3 coins because auction starts from day 1+

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
why is the black market an auction at all if apparently no town people have access to it anymore
why would the mafia not just bid 1 coin for every item
This is a good point, I'd surely lynch me too if it wasn't for the fact that TheWeakGuy48_ is claiming to be able to buy something from a third store that is not the regular auction or the Black market

(and if notty is telling the truth and buying items for set prices counts as 'winning at auction' then i take 0 responsibility and blame tim)
It's less 'winning an auction' and more obtaining an item from it

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ya I said it was but my role never did I just assumed wrongly since im not the best mafia player unlike your grace
but in the same post where you just said that you never said it was you also said
It's less 'winning an auction' and more obtaining an item from it
which means youre still calling black market an auction

Status
Not open for further replies.