EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
is inf suspicious for suspecting you or innocent and suspecting you?
I don't scumread Inffy yet. I am just wondering why he's going down a weird rabbit hole about tonics of all things, especially since he supposedly has no information about the items he can put up for auction other than their names. It feels like the weird argument about whether Notty/Alisha actually assumed most/all townies had zero coins all over again.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't scumread Inffy yet. I am just wondering why he's going down a weird rabbit hole about tonics of all things, especially since he supposedly has no information about the items he can put up for auction other than their names. It feels like the weird argument about whether Notty/Alisha actually assumed most/all townies had zero coins all over again.
its not weird at all. you sell tonics. im trying to get an idea of what that could possibly be.

you agreed with me before that notty assuming all town has zero coins was weird, didnt you? so why are you saying its weird now??

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
this is inffy

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i shouldnt be suspicious to anyone considering im this game's only source of investigating anyone
How do you know that though?
For example, while a serach warrant could be something used for investigative purposes, it could also be used to steal another players items depending on how you look at things.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How do you know that though?
For example, while a serach warrant could be something used for investigative purposes, it could also be used to steal another players items depending on how you look at things.
then what would a security camera or a PI contract do if not investigate

Mafia Host
Reaction score
its not weird at all. you sell tonics. im trying to get an idea of what that could possibly be.

you agreed with me before that notty assuming all town has zero coins was weird, didnt you? so why are you saying its weird now??
-I've explained that I have no idea and I've posted my main theory thus far, but I could easily be wrong.

-Please quote exactly where I said this assumption was weird. If memory serves, you and I interpreted what Notty & Alisha said quite differently.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The only reason I see for me to do this is to prove my claim. But since we have already massclaimed, we know that the third item auctioned will be mine regardless, especially as you and stranger claimed your items.
the reason would be to give an idea of how likely it is stranger's tonics are either a doc or block thing, cuz if you sell blocker related things then strangers should be a doctor related thing assuming theres protection in this setup and given like 99% of setups have a doctor thing somehow then im willing to bank on there being one

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but by tomorrow the item will already be up for auction anyway
i only mean to claim the one youre gonna auction tomorrow btw not all 3
yh but if he leaves it til tomorrow to point at it and be like 'yep thats my item' then he doesnt have to claim it now so maf doesnt know more info while deciding who to kill tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.