EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why not? The Mafia won't kill one of you because that turns a 33% chance to lynch the Mafia between you into a 50% chance. We can lynch between item auctioners later in the game we don't have to do it today. This also gives the town more items to play with.
yea but those items could be cursed or something,

What if we buy handcuffs or a gun and they've covered in sticky cum and we get an STI... it's happened before, it could happen again!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
- everyone except oog who cant get coins day 0, started with 3, so why didnt oog
hey you auctioneers are in the same boat!
+ i think i can gain coins day 1 whereas notty and aqua have to wait until night end to gain them so that might be part of it
What if we buy handcuffs or a gun and they've covered in sticky cum and we get an STI... it's happened before, it could happen again!
sir.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i thought you said you got them at the end of the day as well
i amended it in another post!
it technically only says the donated person gets them at the end of the day but i get 1 coin for every person who donates and i assumed that meant i would get them at end of day too but it could also be during the day and i do not like asking questions :)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i amended it in another post!
it technically only says the donated person gets them at the end of the day but i get 1 coin for every person who donates and i assumed that meant i would get them at end of day too but it could also be during the day and i do not like asking questions :)
frankly i dont even understand why they both seem adamant they started with 3 coins because auctions start day 1
+ i think i may actually get my 1 coin per donation during day 1 (but my donation case gets it at the end of the day)
im too lazy to ask :)
clearly not paying attention seeing as i responded to you directly in that post!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why don't you believe they're scum?

For that matter, please post a reads list with full explanations for your reads.
moog - moderate town; behaviour is extremely townie but their role doesnt fit the pattern of people who can get coins but not day 0 so im a bit wary of that but they did claim 2nd which was a bold thing to do if theyre scum as well
notty - slight town, vibes
stranger - slight scum, vibes
hk - neutral
alisha - moderate town, vibes
good skele - slight town, vibes
aqua - moderate town, vibes
twg - idk, moderate townie vibes but suspicious role so its conflicting
unu - moderate town, vibes
sessy - role seems extremely weird but i need more clarification from them, otherwise no read

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
moog - moderate town; behaviour is extremely townie but their role doesnt fit the pattern of people who can get coins but not day 0 so im a bit wary of that but they did claim 2nd which was a bold thing to do if theyre scum as well
hk - neutral
sessy - role seems extremely weird but i need more clarification from them, otherwise no read
Cool list but unless we likely have 3 scum in the boyband this time around so how about you give us 3 possible names

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Cool list but unless we likely have 3 scum in the boyband this time around so how about you give us 3 possible names
anyone on that list could be mafia i dont have a list of three people i definitely think it is

tbh though i think i change my mind about aqua being moderate town

id say scum are most likely to be 3 among hk/aqua/twg/sessy/stranger

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also I'd like to point out that Alisha needs to post more and Skele hasn't hit 50 posts yet:

Postcount:
Infected_alien8_: 315
Mooglie: 182
Aqua: 176
Nottykitten: 155
Alisha: 153
Stranger from Myst Island: 85
Good Skele: 34
Unusual_Dood: 26
HKCaper: 10
Timdood3: 8
TheWeakGuy48_: 8
sessybessy: 3
better be excluding doubleposts (even tho ive made a ton)

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hk - neutral
Ugh........
Inffy, you are not on my lynch list for today but this is incredibly frustrating simply b/c this provides almost no information that I can draw conclusions with. Like you have your feelings and there's really no way anyone can argue with that or change your mind. Like if you could even point out specific quotes/things that make you townread twg or notty that would go a long way to helping me understand your thought process. I feel like there's a massive disconnect in how we operate as mafia players and I don't want that to mess with my read on you but it's really hard to do that when I can't even get a grip on your thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.