EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ugh........
Inffy, you are not on my lynch list for today but this is incredibly frustrating simply b/c this provides almost no information that I can draw conclusions with. Like you have your feelings and there's really no way anyone can argue with that or change your mind. Like if you could even point out specific quotes/things that make you townread twg or notty that would go a long way to helping me understand your thought process. I feel like there's a massive disconnect in how we operate as mafia players and I don't want that to mess with my read on you but it's really hard to do that when I can't even get a grip on your thought process.
there is no thought process or specific quotes

its just how i feel about them

i take in everything they say when i read it ofc, and that leads me to have a general feeling/impression of their alignment

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also I'd like to point out that Alisha needs to post more and Skele hasn't hit 50 posts yet:

Postcount:
Infected_alien8_: 315
Mooglie: 182
Aqua: 176
Nottykitten: 155
Alisha: 153
Stranger from Myst Island: 85
Good Skele: 34
Unusual_Dood: 26
HKCaper: 10
Timdood3: 8
TheWeakGuy48_: 8
sessybessy: 3
im in vacation rn ;-;

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
either way stranger its pointless considering me for a lynch today since im likely towns investigative role cuz theres noone else whos saying otherwise and town most likely has one
Similarly, considering town's likely doctor role for a lynch today is pointless but that's clearly not stopping you.

there is no thought process or specific quotes

its just how i feel about them

i take in everything they say when i read it ofc, and that leads me to have a general feeling/impression of their alignment
And therein lies the disconnect I guess. I tend to be a very analytical person, and while I do have general feelings of people's alignment based on their behavior, I consider that in combination with how I feel about the person. From what I see, I see you barely considering a person's claim at all which is really frustrating to me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Similarly, considering town's likely doctor role for a lynch today is pointless but that's clearly not stopping you.

And therein lies the disconnect I guess. I tend to be a very analytical person, and while I do have general feelings of people's alignment based on their behavior, I consider that in combination with how I feel about the person. From what I see, I see you barely considering a person's claim at all which is really frustrating to me.
because tonics arent going to save anyones life realistically unless the mafias killing method is always poison in which case why is there three different colour tonics it doesnt make sense

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is a good point, if you're up for a lynch then so is Inf. But in reality neither of you should be
the difference is my items are clearly investigative and noone else has an investigative ability

strangers arent clearly protection since why would a tonic save someone unless the cause of death is illness/poison in which case why is there three different colours of the tonic

i get what you mean about 'if youre wrong town dont get to have the tonic item just in case its useful' (if that is what you meant at least when you said it would be bad if we lynched wrong with stranger) though

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
because tonics arent going to save anyones life realistically unless the mafias killing method is always poison
How can you be sure of this if we don't even know what the tonics do? Like I said, your search warrant could be an item-stealing item as opposed to an investigative item. Right now we only have the items name to go off of. Like I'll acknowledge that I see where you're coming from in the sense that Tim could have made my items sound more doctor-y (e.g. First aid kit, medicine, etc.) but I feel like you're completely ruling out the possibility that my items are used for healing which really doesn't make any sense at this point.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I'd like to point out that Alisha needs to post more and Skele hasn't hit 50 posts yet:

Postcount:
Infected_alien8_: 315
Mooglie: 182
Aqua: 176
Nottykitten: 155
Alisha: 153
Stranger from Myst Island: 85
Good Skele: 34
Unusual_Dood: 26
HKCaper: 10
Timdood3: 8
TheWeakGuy48_: 8
sessybessy: 3
How did you do that????

id say scum are most likely to be 3 among hk/aqua/twg/sessy/stranger
Excuse me my role has been consistent since the start, I suggested the massclaim and claimed first, and my role is identical in aspects to notty who FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON you think is innocent.

There literally isn't a scenario where I'm not town if you think notty is town

THIS MAN HAS HAD 1 TOO MANY TONICS

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How can you be sure of this if we don't even know what the tonics do? Like I said, your search warrant could be an item-stealing item as opposed to an investigative item. Right now we only have the items name to go off of. Like I'll acknowledge that I see where you're coming from in the sense that Tim could have made my items sound more doctor-y (e.g. First aid kit, medicine, etc.) but I feel like you're completely ruling out the possibility that my items are used for healing which really doesn't make any sense at this point.
im not ruling it out completely that your tonics could be townie, like maybe the maf's killing thing is poison and 1 of your tonics is an antidote, 1 blocks someone, 1 does something else like makes someone feel more confident so they get two votes or something i dunno

im just saying my items are far more visibly townie than yours. PI contract and security camera are very dificult to spin in an anti town light. different coloured potions arent like that

Nottykitten remind me again your thought process behind pressing me to answer whether i had less or more than average coins

Why not? The Mafia won't kill one of you because that turns a 33% chance to lynch the Mafia between you into a 50% chance. We can lynch between item auctioners later in the game we don't have to do it today.
also can you elaborate on what you mean here, why does the maf not killing us mean we shouldnt lynch between us today

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How did you do that????

Excuse me my role has been consistent since the start, I suggested the massclaim and claimed first, and my role is identical in aspects to notty who FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON you think is innocent.

There literally isn't a scenario where I'm not town if you think notty is town

THIS MAN HAS HAD 1 TOO MANY TONICS
i mean your role could be a scum sided variant of nottys and you felt confident it wasnt too scummy sounding to claim first, wouldve been a very bold move but not impossible

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
How did you do that????
I hired someone to count every single post

Nottykitten remind me again your thought process behind pressing me to answer whether i had less or more than average coins
I went into this game thinking everyone would have 50-100 coins or something like that. Instead I have 3 coins and get told this is because I can't gain money day 0 (Implying that other people can gain money day 0 and that 3 coins is somehow a good amount to compensate). I assumed others would also likely have expected there to be more coins in play so I wanted to catch you in a lie saying you have 40 coins or something like that. The question was also like 70% just memeing and asking a weird question for fun but that was the thought behind it. And after you answered less/more I would ask which number/average you base that off of and if it was way higher than 3 I'd lynch you to death.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I hired someone to count every single post

I went into this game thinking everyone would have 50-100 coins or something like that. Instead I have 3 coins and get told this is because I can't gain money day 0 (Implying that other people can gain money day 0 and that 3 coins is somehow a good amount to compensate). I assumed others would also likely have expected there to be more coins in play so I wanted to catch you in a lie saying you have 40 coins or something like that. The question was also like 70% just memeing and asking a weird question for fun but that was the thought behind it. And after you answered less/more I would ask which number/average you base that off of and if it was way higher than 3 I'd lynch you to death.
did you not think that maybe revealing coin amounts to the scum team wouldnt be something a townie would want to do though

Status
Not open for further replies.