EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
did you not think that maybe revealing coin amounts to the scum team wouldnt be something a townie would want to do though
Not really

like it only makes sense to push me to answer if you were confident i was scum to begin with but surely you werent
The question did have some thought behind it but it was mostly memeing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
. And after you answered less/more I would ask which number/average you base that off of and if it was way higher than 3 I'd lynch you to death.
also why would you lynch me for thinking that town had an average of like 100 even if i had 0

and why didnt you just give me a value to say above or below instead

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
also why would you lynch me for thinking that town had an average of like 100 even if i had 0
Since if you have 0 you shouldnt expect others to have 100 and if you do then I wish you good luck defending that in an alternate timeline

and why didnt you just give me a value to say above or below instead
Thats not fun and also would defeat the purpose of seeing what you thought the average was

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Since if you have 0 you shouldnt expect others to have 100 and if you do then I wish you good luck defending that in an alternate timeline
why

the only reason you stopped expecting others to have more coins is because you got told you had more than others and only had 3

just because i start with 0 and can earn more coins doesnt mean i expect most town to be able to do that

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
how many coins do you gain from this?

how many times can you do it during the day?

does it count if its just 1 lyric each?

does it have to be a real song?
I gain 3 coins a day IF SUCCESSFUL. If unsuccessful I gain nothing.
Once
I genuinely don't know
I don't know either, I assume by "singing" it means giving away secrets rather than singing an actual song since that seems a bit odd/spammy

Now that my role is outed it's kinda useless lol

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I gain 3 coins a day IF SUCCESSFUL. If unsuccessful I gain nothing.
Once
I genuinely don't know
I don't know either, I assume by "singing" it means giving away secrets rather than singing an actual song since that seems a bit odd/spammy

Now that my role is outed it's kinda useless lol
what do you mean by giving away secrets

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because we don't need to kill them today. We can save the between-item-actioners lynch for later because none of you will be killed. Plus this means the town will get more items.
i dont understand this still

like i said i get the item thing

i dont understand why 'theyll be alive later so we dont need to kill them' as though the other people liek you/twg will be nightkilled so we have to lynch you first or something

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i dont understand this still

like i said i get the item thing

i dont understand why 'theyll be alive later so we dont need to kill them' as though the other people liek you/twg will be nightkilled so we have to lynch you first or something
Its literally that we can wait till another day to choose we dont have to rush this lynch

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
we need to sing a song!
? hey lil ? piss ? baby ? you think ? you're so? fucking ? cool? ❄ huh? ? you think ? you're so ? fucking ? tough? you talk ?‍♀ a lotta ? BIG ?️ GAME ? for someone with such a ?small ? truck ? aww ? look ? at those ? arms your ? arms look ? so ? fucking ? cute ? they look ? like little ? cigarettes ? I bet I could ? smoke ? you, I could ♨ roast you ?and then you'd ❤ love it? and you'd ? text ? me I ? love ? you ❣ and then ? I'd ? fucking ? GHOST ?YOU ?

Status
Not open for further replies.