EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tbh based on Sessy's past behaviour of optimistic activity in mafia, regardless of their amount to contribute AND the fact their role is literally getting people to sing songs with them

I REALLY don't believe their claim.

There's no way she wouldn't be constantly spamming songs, right?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tbh based on Sessy's past behaviour of optimistic activity in mafia, regardless of their amount to contribute AND the fact their role is literally getting people to sing songs with them

I REALLY don't believe their claim.

There's no way she wouldn't be constantly spamming songs, right?
well she is kinda busy with smp

however their claim is extremely unbelievable

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
but notty can you explain what you mean about 'stranger wont be nightkilled so we should look elsewhere'

as if lynching people who could be nightkilled is somehow better
I never said that we should look elsewhere because they won't be nightkilled. I said that they won't be nightkilled so this 33% chance lynch will still be here 2 days from now except in the future we have more knowledge/reads and more items.

It's really not that hard to understand?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I never said that we should look elsewhere because they won't be nightkilled. I said that they won't be nightkilled so this 33% chance lynch will still be here 2 days from now except in the future we have more knowledge/reads and more items.

It's really not that hard to understand?
but in saying that you are saying we shouldnt lynch her, we should lynch someone else, because she wont be nightkilled so we can lynch someone later

the logic that 'we can lynch her later when we have better reads' applies to every player

it is hard to understand cuz it makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.