EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Unsurprisingly I had stopped reading the thread by that point.

So sessy's ability is a 1 shot pr that gives 3 coins? or is that once irrelevant

I'd go out on a limb and say it's sessy, notty and either twg/alisha or one of the auctioneers

the other claim I've forgotten was good skeles, mind reiterating it for me?
I can use my ‘power’ once a day not one in the entire game.

There have been weird roles in plenty of Mafia games I don't see why we wouldn't have some speech compulsion role now. Especially since Sessy said something about secrets so it could be she 'sells' secret information about the auction through singing as flavour.
I meant this in the sense that if I can get someone to sing in public chat, which is the only way I can use my power afaik, then the whole team can see everyone’s secrets/information.

At this point my role is useless because people know that I’m capable of doing that.

who was the one who initially called for a claim? I got mixed messages between Notty, Aqua and Inf

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I meant this in the sense that if I can get someone to sing in public chat, which is the only way I can use my power afaik, then the whole team can see everyone’s secrets/information.
are you saying you have a power to force people to sing?

who was the one who initially called for a claim? I got mixed messages between Notty, Aqua and Inf
aqua

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can use my ‘power’ once a day not one in the entire game.
Tomorrow I want to sing the entirety of "Never gonna give you up" with you :p

Also, enjoy my interpretation of the current situation:
How Mooglie does math: 2+2=4
How Notty does math: 20+20=41
How Inffy does math: Types 5318008 into his calculator, flips it upside down and calls himself a mathematical genius.
I'd be open to lynching TWG, Notty or Unu today.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've just had a thought btw, a 3rd party that would make a lot of sense would be one that has to buy a list of certain items to win. That would rely on the auctioneers putting them up so it wouldn't be a free win as long as they had cash.

I guess it could be problematic if one of the auctioneers died so maybe it's just a number of items. But a role like that would need lots of money at the start, then have their total pool dilute - which would suggest Alisha

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
He hasn't said much, he's refused to claim the items he can supposedly put up for auction, and the reads he's provided so far sound more like he's trying to get brownie points from people that are largely trusted than actual reads. Ideally I don't want to lynch one of the auctioneers, especially with Notty/TWG being far more likely to get lynched at this point, but if town comes to a consensus that Unu should be lynched I will gladly vote him.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
no as far as I can read all I can do is be like “hey you wanna sing?” “cool” and then if the person sings one line then I gain 3 coins
If this actually is your role I'm so mad Tim put a role like that into the game then gave me a role that just passively gets a cut from peoples auction bids :mad:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've just had a thought btw, a 3rd party that would make a lot of sense would be one that has to buy a list of certain items to win. That would rely on the auctioneers putting them up so it wouldn't be a free win as long as they had cash.

I guess it could be problematic if one of the auctioneers died so maybe it's just a number of items. But a role like that would need lots of money at the start, then have their total pool dilute - which would suggest Alisha
not sure there will be a 3p with 11 players

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

waves

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
considering it seems like we have no investigative or protective town prs and all that jazz comes from items I could see there being a 3rd party and a weakened mafia team.
what do you mean

the investigative stuff coming from items just makes it harder for town

adding a third party and making it only 7 town vs 3 mafia vs 1 third party would be even harder for town

Status
Not open for further replies.