EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I went for the PI contract (1-shot alignment check) as aqua suggested and got it! Didnt like how inf suddenly went on stranger yesterday, so i checked stranger and stranger is town.
Well thank you, but I still don't trust you

Scum: inf and skele def feel bad to me, unu i got litteraly nothing on, so he could well be scum if one of the above prove not to be maf.
Where did inf come from here??????

No i wasnt sure about stranger. As i said, if notty flipped town that would give me some susp vibes on her. This way i could check stranger, and get a better vibe on you.
How specifically did me showing up is town affect your read on Inffy?

"A Money Printer"

Also now I apparently got a coin
Any idea where from?

I still have nothing if anyone's curious

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No i wasnt sure about stranger. As i said, if notty flipped town that would give me some susp vibes on her. This way i could check stranger, and get a better vibe on you.

Its possible, i dont see why not. Im going with vibes on you, and these auction roles could go both way imo.
i also asked you this yesterday and you didnt respond but, why did notty being town give you scum vibes in stranger? like, town mislynch people all the time, you thought notty was scum as well, and on top of that stranger wasnt the only one voting notty, so i dont get why you had this thought process

and i mean sure its possible that as oog said theres a scum role who's also beneficial for town but thats imo quite an unlikely theory and the most likely answer is that im just town!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
and i mean sure its possible that as oog said theres a scum role who's also beneficial for town but thats imo quite an unlikely theory and the most likely answer is that im just town!
i disagree that if you were here from an outside perspective you would be thinking that its fairly outside the realms of possibility that your role can be mafia

it really seems like a 50/50 to me tbh (but i guess im bias in the opposite direction)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also, all three of my items start with 'a' in my PM but neither of them started with 'a' on daystart, i think its what oog said and its just since saying 'safe' alone wouldnt be clear
little did you know my role is the letter thief and i steal all the 'a's from the item names and once i get 7 i win!!!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i disagree that if you were here from an outside perspective you would be thinking that its fairly outside the realms of possibility that your role can be mafia

it really seems like a 50/50 to me tbh (but i guess im bias in the opposite direction)
i dont think its outside the realms of possibility, i just think its less likely than my role just being town-sided, and i thought that about UNU for having giving out a safe before as well so i think id think it about me too (altho i was already biased by meta on UNU being town i guess)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i dont think its outside the realms of possibility, i just think its less likely than my role just being town-sided, and i thought that about UNU for having giving out a safe before as well so i think id think it about me too (altho i was already biased by meta on UNU being town i guess)
well we'll see when youre lynched later today

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ did aquas 20% round up or down (or was it just a general rounding thing)
he said it rounded to the nearest whole number

Aight let's go massclaim wooooooooooooooooo

For RID sake I'm gonna give myself a fake rolename, I suggest everyone does the same.

I am the Auctioneer

I get 20% of the total profit on all items sold at auction. This comes from all winning bids added together, then divided by 5 and rounded to the nearest whole number.

I am town aligned and I do not get any profit on auction items I purchase.

As my role implies numerous winning bids - this may imply some unknown mechanic about multiple bids adding up or it could just mean multiple items up for auction at the same time.

Infected_alien8_ ur turn GOGOGOGOGO

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
did skele say he was gonna bid on the tonic yesterday (since hk had the contract and aqua had the safe)

and incase your cogs are turning inf stop them and allow this to happen and any interference will be met with a swift and furious lynch
can confirm my cogs are not turning

but no he didnt say he was gonna bid on the tonic yesterday

Good Skele

Reaction score
this is correct (i assume)

its.... BIG NEWS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of yesterday i received:

6 coins!!!

which means....

one of HKCaper and Good Skele murdered alisha.......

dun dun DUN

by the way skele, who did you visit last night...? cuz it wasnt me... and you said you would do that... so thats kinda strange isnt it......
Change of plans. I doubted you'd get killed last night and went for Stranger instead. Either way it seems like it would be a fail, though.

Also, I have a feeling that Aqua was right about who could be mafia after all. And as it was said, it's not Stranger, so I'd choose between you and Unu.
Anyway, my first question is who got what items from yesterday? And also do you know what they do?
I don't think I got anything, despite bidding as it was told.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Change of plans. I doubted you'd get killed last night and went for Stranger instead. Either way it seems like it would be a fail, though.

Also, I have a feeling that Aqua was right about who could be mafia after all. And as it was said, it's not Stranger, so I'd choose between you and Unu.

I don't think I got anything, despite bidding as it was told.
this is very hard to believe... the entire plan revolved around you visiting me. i was extremely likely to be killed last night because of the donations. and why would you visit stranger? why would stranger ever be nightkilled?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What makes you say that?
moog's role claim is to target someone and allow them to receive donations during the following day

your role is to visit someone and either a) steal 1 coin from them or b) if they die that night, steal half their coins

visiting stranger, who claimed to have 0 coins, wouldn't give you any coins or information or anything, regardless of whether oog had selected her to receive donations the following morning

why did you think moog targetting stranger would make a difference?

Good Skele

Reaction score
moog's role claim is to target someone and allow them to receive donations during the following day

your role is to visit someone and either a) steal 1 coin from them or b) if they die that night, steal half their coins

visiting stranger, who claimed to have 0 coins, wouldn't give you any coins or information or anything, regardless of whether oog had selected her to receive donations the following morning

why did you think moog targetting stranger would make a difference?
Well, apparently I misread Moog's claim in that case. I thought that Moog's claimed role is supposed to make a donation at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.