Your pictures of lava survival

Reaction score
Very old pictures from lava server. These were stored because we had some sort of forum game where the objective was to get these two penguins (Combo_express and Randomn3ss) in the same picture.

And this one shows what we called "Biblius Box". A player named Biblius used to build them in the server. They became a fad (Like the ducks we get nowadays), and I decided to make one with sand and gravel.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Duck army.
Arai's duck army holds off the lava better than Stone Man.
And Numberplay, you think that's bad?
You didn't see my old sig, did you?
;D
IT'S SHARNDAY SHARNDAY
GOTTA GET UP THEN DOWN THEN UP THEN DOWN THEN UP THEN DOWN ON SHARNDAY!
.... Back when there was no Rule 10. ._.

Brando212

Reaction score
yeah the spawn was messed up for quite awhile a couple days ago, was rather interesting

one map would spawn me in the ground, one spawned me above the map and i couldn't move, and another yet spawned me directly into the secret

Smaned

California Roll
Reaction score
yeah the spawn was messed up for quite awhile a couple days ago, was rather interesting

one map would spawn me in the ground, one spawned me above the map and i couldn't move, and another yet spawned me directly into the secret
I actually think its a bug with the lobby portal. I remember I've gone into it by accident and for the next five rounds it spawned me randomly around the map until I relogged in.
./offtopic

@Numberplay More people joined shortly afterwards :c

Smaned

California Roll
Reaction score
@Smaned it was doing it to 3/4 the other people on the server as well though

was quite interesting. it lasted about 3-4 maps, well from what i could tell. it may have continued a few more rounds after i got off for the night
Huh. And lobby wasn't loaded before this happened?
Back on topic.
@raxo2222 That isn't a glitch, players who own creatures and are demoted/banned still own them. But they can't do anything to them.