TNT wars Screenshot thread!!!

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
The spot under the corridor which branches off from the enemy spawn and leads to the cannon is where you want to place them.
This. xD I pretty much just spam them throughout the entire corridor, though, and notably under the cannon. Everyone likes to bunch up at the cannon, so... :p

But trust me, Alka, Inon and Myst completely blow me out of the water when it comes to using mortars on Frontier. And good thing @balloon98 wasn't on, because he likes to mortar me back and ruin my streak. D: The spot down below is ironically very mortar-vulnerable.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
This. xD I pretty much just spam them throughout the entire corridor, though, and notably under the cannon. Everyone likes to bunch up at the cannon, so... :p

But trust me, Alka, Inon and Myst completely blow me out of the water when it comes to using mortars on Frontier. And good thing @balloon98 wasn't on, because he likes to mortar me back and ruin my streak. D: The spot down below is ironically very mortar-vulnerable.
:p I remember one map (forgot name) Where you were mortaring people so I mortared back and since now the entities have snow you shot a rocket when I used a mortar so the snow from the mortar blocked your rocket and you ruined your 54 killstreak lol

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
:p I remember one map (forgot name) Where you were mortaring people so I mortared back and since now the entities have snow you shot a rocket when I used a mortar so the snow from the mortar blocked your rocket and you ruined your 54 killstreak lol
Yep, that was Frontier. ;)

-

From @boredchicka 's first time on the server in months. :D She proceeded to tell me how much she hates me. :(

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
I have the logs from both WoM and the IRC. :3
I'll have some more screenies today.

Was so satisfying.

Rocketing Chrise10. :3

Simultaneous pistol kill. xD

And giants are invading TNT!
It really does look like a giant. o-O
When did you even take that?

Aaand: