Meeting Recap 10/02

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
by Razinao

General

Deadl0ck will be taking things slow to sort out some problems in real life. Contact the other HAs, including PYP, San00b and F35_C1 for clear-headed attention to.
But remember, the Deadl0ck will still watch over the forums / IRC (and entertains us!). He'll be back within a week.
81 people on Teamspeak meeting tonight. Niiiice.
Psychonauts sequel may be sponsored by Notch! :O

ASSHAT

Refereeing Skyland matches! Big news next week.

Zombie

VetOp rank is going to be completely reworked and therefore will be removed for now. It'll be more of a reward. VetOP demotion is not personal, it's not aimed at anyone. Please don't take it personal.
The trusted rank is also being reworked to require five references from staff members, but you'll also get instantly promoted when you apply/reply. However, you can also be vetoed by three ops or 1 vetop at any time during your application pending.
That means no more trusted voting. Good riddance google docs.

Promotions
Nilbugwtw has been promoted to HC in place of someone mentioned later ( :(!!! ), with Vatumok also promoted into his position as controller.
Furthermore, Dumbshooter, My_name_is_TUNA, Theodorre and ZombiePineapple promoted to Operators with Sasher and Zippywins to trusted.

Demotions
Intensik has resigned from his head controller position (to Operator by Deadl0ck's intervention), alongside Akio_Kaguya, davidjl123, foxararma and Willchill demoted. Apparently lots of people resigned.

Warnings
No warnings this week.

Lava

A new game mode will be tested: Death Run. Think of it as being in Indiana Jone's shoes, but with lava in hot pursuit.
HOT! More information available at http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/death-run.4902/

Promotions
RonaldoSkillz promoted to operator.

Demotions
--

Warnings
5genda and Tiddles warned for inactivity.

TNT

Blue team have taken this weeks teamskin challenge victory with a total of 8 wins over red team. Therefore, blue is now in front of the red teams skin development!

Promotions
SparklyMuffinz has been promoted to a Grenadier, and Djjonosound to an Operator trial

Demotions
--

Warnings
pjaj warned for inactivity

Primordia

Skylands PVP! http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/welcome-to-skylands-pvp.4888/ I don't know why you're still reading this GET INVOLVED!
Donwtime will be starting tomorrow, Saturday Morning GMT to Saturday Evening GMT, or 'until it's done'.

Promotions
LagWarrior promoted to Veteran Operator!

Demotions
cheeseman21 demoted to Operator and defiant_blob demoted to Trusted. Duffie also resigned.

Warnings
--

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Grats Theo! I am really glad you got op, you deserved it. Congrats to all the new ops! It will be nice seeing your names in green :) condolences to those demoted. A squirrel op and a chipmunk op.....cool?

:) Enjoy your new ranks everyone!!

Reaction score
I am going to throw a gigantic congratulaitons to @Nillbugwtw for gaining HC. It's not every day you see someone get HC, and after his massive and huge span of dedication to zombie this is really a milestone for him and the server.
Grats :)

I am also very happy for @Vatumok who has joined the light blue club ;) Make yourself at home, I'm gonna make you a coffee. Also @LagWarrior back to his old position :p Yay!

A big condolence to Intensik who has been one of the longest standing zombie players/HC's who still amazes me in his 1/2 month jump straight to HC ;) Sad to see you resign buddy :(

And of-course, a hearty congratulations to all new staff. Thank-you for helping out!

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
There have been masses of changes on Zombie - I don't go on it very often, but congratulations to Nillbugwtw for becoming HC and good luck with whichever direction you help steer the server in.

Another set of congratulations to SparklyMuffinz - you've been an outstanding operator, and I think you'll do really well as a vetop.

DJJonosound, good luck with operator; with your quality of staffing, I think you'll be fantastic.