Meeting Recap 10/02

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
I am going to throw a gigantic congratulaitons to @Nillbugwtw for gaining HC. It's not every day you see someone get HC, and after his massive and huge span of dedication to zombie this is really a milestone for him and the server.
Grats :)

I am also very happy for @Vatumok who has joined the light blue club ;) Make yourself at home, I'm gonna make you a coffee. Also @LagWarrior back to his old position :p Yay!

A big condolence to Intensik who has been one of the longest standing zombie players/HC's who still amazes me in his 1/2 month jump straight to HC ;) Sad to see you resign buddy :(

And of-course, a hearty congratulations to all new staff. Thank-you for helping out!
Nice speech. :)

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I
Congratulations on Controller Nillbug! Congratz on Controller Vatuu! Congratulations on Operator Theodorre, Furturemore, ZombiePineapple and My_Name_is_Tuna and Congratz on Trusted Sasher and Zippywins :D also, congratz to everyone else.
I don't think Futuremore is a player. It was supposed to be "Futhermore, Dumbshooter, Tuna, Theo and Zombie to Operator

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Zombie :O ; Gratz to Nilbugwtw (HC), Vatumok (Controller), Dumbshooter, My_name_is_TUNA, Theodorre and ZombiePineapple promoted to Operators with Sasher and Zippywins to trusted. :D
Also so many demotions.... :( Why IntensiK....

Lava :) ; YAY new gamemode! and gratz RonaldoSkillz!

TNT :) ; Gratz SparklyMuffinz (Grenadier), and Djjonosound (Op Trial)

Primordia :unsure: ; Gratz Lagwarrior!
I hate demotions... :(

We have only 123 Trusted+ now.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone promoted, especially to Nillbug! I'm sure you will do an outstanding job as head controller.

Sad to see you resign IntensiK, you were one of best Head Controller ever. Good luck with Uni and everything, I hope you can still find some time to log in every now and then and just have fun with us.