Primordia is coming to an end. An explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazingsand

Reaction score
Though frustrating at times, I enjoyed Primordia. Plenty of fun was had fighting/building/exploring with all of you. Though I'm saddened to see it go, I can't wait for whatever servers may come :)

Girge

Reaction score
well the only thing i'm interested in minecraft is big smp so this is probably a "goodbye everyone" for me.

Primordia was my second minecraft server and the best multiplayer experience i had since three or four years, big thanks to the staff for making and running this server while taking the time to manage all those plugins.

As we say in gaming, good luck & have fun everyone :p

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I was with Primordia since the officual start, I will be with it till the officual ending of it.

How I remember the day it opend and everyone started playing it after the meeting, The server was filled within a small amount of time. People started making families, I helped others as much as the other staff and Budgie started on the wiki; How I remember GmK and Malcovent looking over that group of people, being proud of what they had created. And they should've been, They've kept this marvelous server running for this long, They kept the fun in our game for this long and they kept the players in here for this long.

They've worked harder than I have in my last three school years, They've provided more content than what I have received from my school books, They've given me more joy than the new years eve with all the fireworks and they've kept me happy.

Some people got banned, Some promoted but after all it was just the title and rank that was our only diffrence, we all came here to play for fun, we all came here to roll our dice and get our chances, we all came here for each other. Some had many friends, and others didn't; I'm very happy that those that had many and those that did not still accepted me as player, not as an Operator, Not as my rank.

Super_Koray, You've always helped me and always came to me first if you had problems, I apreciate you for that and I honestly love you, Gekke hollander.

Marnixxie, Even if you joined later in the activity train, You've helped me nontheless and started on getting Gaia back on that train, Back to what it deserved.

Jammy001, We've raided togheter for a good time, And you've shown that your honesty is still there. I will miss our TeamSpeak raids, Our pleasant loots that still remain in my chests.

Lee_Scar, Same goes for you as for jammy, We've raided togheter, if it was with Jammy or without it was marvelous and I will never forget it.

TheFurion, I've never really had contact with you until the Skylands event; and damn you did a fine job in the team man. I am glad that I chose you to be with me.

JOLTEON42, Even though your name is in caps, Your voice isn't. You're mature and fun to play with and have shown me that in the Skylands battles.

Malacath, I've been with you on Solitude for a long time, I've seen you in-game on Primordia a lot of times, You gave me memories that were stronger than nearly anything else, I love you <3

ShadowOfGods, Co-owner of the Vault, Co-owner of my heart; We've had a fun run togheter on Solitude. How I saw you chopping that tree, How I ran to you and yelled for freedom, How I love you too.

Raxo, You crazy cat, you've been active and hell; you've got more forum posts than I could imagine. You're a good guy to be around and have respected me as player, not op. I thank you for that.

Burny, We've had problems in the begining, But after that you've seen me as player too, that is here for fun and that does staffing as job to help; to have fun is what you helped me on.

Iguana, I've always looked at you as a sort of father, a crazy father, but still a father. You were always bussy and have shown pride in your work by organizing some of the most fantastic events along with GmK, it is you that I saw as the head example of an awesome guy.

UltimateBudgie, You've helped me countless times when I needed it; You've shown more patience with me than anyone else and have learned me several usefull things. You have deserved that Controller rank more than anyone else.

AngelWV, A stubborn guy but has shown me his soft-side during Skylands. Many staff have not seen that, show it to them too man! That side is the reason I am your friend, That side is the reason I think you' can be a trusted; heck even an Operator.

GmK, I've seen you as grandpa of the server, keeping it polished and being proud of what you've produced. Every player that joined made your heart a bit bigger, Every player that built something awesome made your eyes a bit wetter and every event that was organized made your kolesterol a bit higher. Even if I was damn useless I still thank you for having me as staff.

Malcovent, Those times that you were here you've never failed to amuse me in the right ways. Saying the most hilarious things and working togheter with the other staff to acomplish big things is what I remember you for. I thank you too for giving me a second chance after slipping up as Operator, And I thank you the most for providing us with Primordia.

EphemeralKap, You crazy troll, You awesome admin, You've always been in for a joke. Wheter it was against a griefer or a raider; you've always made me laugh. You've shown your serious side along with your funny side and I thank you for playing Dead Island with me, For having fun with your staff.

Aya, It is sad that you resigned but I still see you as what you were before you resigned, That great guy that really helped me out. That guy I could go to if I had a problem and that guy that has never failed to help me, amuse me and make me proud.

I will miss Primordia, I could go on for ages with all the players that I've met on the server, That I've had fun with but it would be too much.

So long Primordia, I've started with you, I will serve you till the end.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Goodbye Primordia
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
They crawled out of the woodwork
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the Minecart
And the community gave you fame

chorus
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a server in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When 1.2 set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a Priz
Your candle burned out long before
Your Legend ever did

Perfectionism was tough
The toughest role you ever played
Blocktopia created a super server
And pain was the price you paid
Even when you died
Oh the community still loved you
All the Blocktopians had to say
Was that Primordia should have grew

[repeat chorus]
Goodbye Primordia
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
Goodbye Primordia
From the young man in the 22nd row
Who sees you as something more than a server
More than just Mushroom Stew.

[repeat chorus]

brandonn_c

Reaction score
I was with Primordia since the officual start, I will be with it till the officual ending of it.

How I remember the day it opend and everyone started playing it after the meeting, The server was filled within a small amount of time. People started making families, I helped others as much as the other staff and Budgie started on the wiki; How I remember GmK and Malcovent looking over that group of people, being proud of what they had created. And they should've been, They've kept this marvelous server running for this long, They kept the fun in our game for this long and they kept the players in here for this long.

They've worked harder than I have in my last three school years, They've provided more content than what I have received from my school books, They've given me more joy than the new years eve with all the fireworks and they've kept me happy.

Some people got banned, Some promoted but after all it was just the title and rank that was our only diffrence, we all came here to play for fun, we all came here to roll our dice and get our chances, we all came here for each other. Some had many friends, and others didn't; I'm very happy that those that had many and those that did not still accepted me as player, not as an Operator, Not as my rank.

Super_Koray, You've always helped me and always came to me first if you had problems, I apreciate you for that and I honestly love you, Gekke hollander.

Marnixxie, Even if you joined later in the activity train, You've helped me nontheless and started on getting Gaia back on that train, Back to what it deserved.

Jammy001, We've raided togheter for a good time, And you've shown that your honesty is still there. I will miss our TeamSpeak raids, Our pleasant loots that still remain in my chests.

Lee_Scar, Same goes for you as for jammy, We've raided togheter, if it was with Jammy or without it was marvelous and I will never forget it.

TheFurion, I've never really had contact with you until the Skylands event; and damn you did a fine job in the team man. I am glad that I chose you to be with me.

JOLTEON42, Even though your name is in caps, Your voice isn't. You're mature and fun to play with and have shown me that in the Skylands battles.

Malacath, I've been with you on Solitude for a long time, I've seen you in-game on Primordia a lot of times, You gave me memories that were stronger than nearly anything else, I love you <3

ShadowOfGods, Co-owner of the Vault, Co-owner of my heart; We've had a fun run togheter on Solitude. How I saw you chopping that tree, How I ran to you and yelled for freedom, How I love you too.

Raxo, You crazy cat, you've been active and hell; you've got more forum posts than I could imagine. You're a good guy to be around and have respected me as player, not op. I thank you for that.

Burny, We've had problems in the begining, But after that you've seen me as player too, that is here for fun and that does staffing as job to help; to have fun is what you helped me on.

Iguana, I've always looked at you as a sort of father, a crazy father, but still a father. You were always bussy and have shown pride in your work by organizing some of the most fantastic events along with GmK, it is you that I saw as the head example of an awesome guy.

UltimateBudgie, You've helped me countless times when I needed it; You've shown more patience with me than anyone else and have learned me several usefull things. You have deserved that Controller rank more than anyone else.

AngelWV, A stubborn guy but has shown me his soft-side during Skylands. Many staff have not seen that, show it to them too man! That side is the reason I am your friend, That side is the reason I think you' can be a trusted; heck even an Operator.

GmK, I've seen you as grandpa of the server, keeping it polished and being proud of what you've produced. Every player that joined made your heart a bit bigger, Every player that built something awesome made your eyes a bit wetter and every event that was organized made your kolesterol a bit higher. Even if I was damn useless I still thank you for having me as staff.

Malcovent, Those times that you were here you've never failed to amuse me in the right ways. Saying the most hilarious things and working togheter with the other staff to acomplish big things is what I remember you for. I thank you too for giving me a second chance after slipping up as Operator, And I thank you the most for providing us with Primordia.

EphemeralKap, You crazy troll, You awesome admin, You've always been in for a joke. Wheter it was against a griefer or a raider; you've always made me laugh. You've shown your serious side along with your funny side and I thank you for playing Dead Island with me, For having fun with your staff.

Aya, It is sad that you resigned but I still see you as what you were before you resigned, That great guy that really helped me out. That guy I could go to if I had a problem and that guy that has never failed to help me, amuse me and make me proud.

I will miss Primordia, I could go on for ages with all the players that I've met on the server, That I've had fun with but it would be too much.

So long Primordia, I've started with you, I will serve you till the end.
I feel a little bit excluded, but I'm banned so my opinion is a little useless. @Prizyms That song is beautiful.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Solitude
Tekkit
A+T
Zombie

You have 3 (or if tekkit isn't gone 4) premium servers to choose!
And there'll be more ;)

--Edit--

Hey everyone, learn to read - we will still have servers with the same players, it simply wont be as big as Primordia. Everyone is being all dramatic :confused:

Blackbean

Reaction score
N'aaw... :( I was gonna get a premium Minecraft account for my birthday on the 28th, and I was so eager to go on it! I had the family I wanted to join planned out and everything. Oh, well.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
I had largest profit in webauction too....

We could take parts of map and remake them for premium zombies..
Like Terragon, Rothwildir, Gaians Tree, or we could copy chunks with freelancers vault :)
I actually had the largest profit, fyi ;) - But yeah that would be nice if we could copy over Family capitals or brilliant builds for Zombie, some of them would actually make a great Zombie map.

torty

Reaction score
Just as I had gotten back into it again! :( Meh. It was a great ride for everyone, lots of good moments awesome builds and epic fights. We still have solitude though, which keeps me happy, that server will be epic if it turns into a primordia (with the amount of players). I just hope people respect the remaining servers as much as primordia and have fun along the way. And GmK, it is good to see you stay, we have had to many good people leave recently, and with you gone, chaos would consume lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.