Blocktopia BuildBox

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Blocktopia BuildBox

I'll make this very very short:

Details:
  • This is a server for all map building, etc projects. You cant edit the spawn world, but you have full reigns in your own 'Boxel'. Each Boxel is 8 chunks big. Group Boxels can be made by staff (which there isnt any yet).
  • You have full WorldEdit in your Boxel
  • If you save a schematic, it will be available here after 24hrs latest: http://smp.blocktopia.net/schematics/
  • If you make e.g. a map for AoD or A&T - we can, when finished, simply move the world folder of your Boxel to the appropiate server and add it there, making it very easy for us to approve and add maps
  • Please make sure to check the command list below
  • To add someone to your Boxel, you can /tphere <name> - Please do not screw around with the command (pulling people against their will) or we will remove it again
Commands:
  • /boxel The boxel command will bring you into your own Boxel (and it will create the boxel it it does not exist).
  • /boxel getmeout Will port you out of the Boxel to the spawn world.
  • /boxel - -g <generatorname> -s <seed> This command will generate a Boxel using the given chunk generator and the given seed . - is an alias for the current player (mostly you ;) ). If the generator name is "default" it will use the default Minecraft world generator.
  • /boxlookup This command will return the owner's name of the boxel you are currently in.
  • /boxremove Will COMPLETELY delete your boxel

GmK

Reaction score
Well, i hope the staff won't be too stressed about all those bugs. I'm sure they will handle it.
"All those bugs" - are you aware how very ungrateful that sounds?

The only 'bug' I am aware of is that new users couldnt create new Boxes due to the limit, which isnt a bug as we didnt increase the default amount of allowed Boxes in the config.

GmK

Reaction score
News:

• /boxremove now works, you can clear your whole Box and start fresh
  • If you spawn in someone elses box, it is because you logged out while in your box. Just do /boxel getmeout and afterwards /boxel again. Or wait for a server restart.
  • Actually, every time you join and are inside a box, do /boxel getmeout once first!

dhall10

Reaction score
What do I do when I am well underway with a holiday resort themed boxel and I have come to make a waterpark and realized that my boxel has is a snow biome because all the water constantly freezes. I wish to give my boxel lots of water features such as slides, pools and rivers to get from place to place but I have to fly around all the time doing /thaw in each individual place. Is there any way to change the biome?

Please help, dhall10

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
What do I do when I am well underway with a holiday resort themed boxel and I have come to make a waterpark and realized that my boxel has is a snow biome because all the water constantly freezes. I wish to give my boxel lots of water features such as slides, pools and rivers to get from place to place but I have to fly around all the time doing /thaw in each individual place. Is there any way to change the biome?

Please help, dhall10
In 1.2 you cam change biome. Now you can delete and regenerate your boxel, until you get desired biome. You can copy your boxel by using world edit.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
Lucky I didn't start my Zombie map, and how does one get Void fog on a map? as you cannot build any lower than the level it is at and there is no void fog on that level.