• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
"Hey, what's wrong?" Balloon yelled as Defiant ran away. He is probably tired and dazed from the weird teleport. "Quick guys over here they let them see us, we can if sneaky enough just get Duffie while they are distracted by some way. So any suggestions on how to distract them unless you got a better idea."

S

StoryMaster

((They're just Bounty Hunting Texans, but don't kill them off without speaking to them first, they are genuinely bringing Duffie to her mother D: ))

((and balloon98 , the ship is dead silent. Are you still going to yell? As that will bring attention to your group immediately))

S

StoryMaster

A BIG FLASH OF LIGHT OCCURS
The men quickly notice the strange stowaways on board as the source of the light and they scramble to to pull out their pistols and rifles to surround the group. One particular man holds a wet mop to DarthLego's face, dripping dirty water on his black boots. Travis slowly walks over to the group, his boots echoing against the wood deck. His pistol is ready to be drawn, if necessary.
"Who the blazes are yall, and what are yall doing on my ship?!?"​

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin managed to grab hold of Duffie's pants. His voice was but a snarling whisper,

"We've come to get her back from your corrupted hands. I don't know who you think you are, but you do not mess with my friends. Our names do not matter, you're not gonna live long enough to repeat them." Durwin turned to the man from the woods.

"And you... I suppose it was my fault you got so close and succeeded, I'll make sure to remember to maim, and ask questions after."

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Raising his hand, Darth knocks the mop out of his face.

"Ask Durwin why we're on your ship, and I think we might ask the same question of you."[Who are you?]

Darth looks at the men surrounding them.

"Might you be so kind as to stop dripping dirty water on me? Thank you."

Hearing Durwin's answer, he held up his hand.

"Whoa, hold on one moment. Duffie does not appear to be harmed, and we're at an almost complete disadvantage here. Let's hear them out."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Disadvantage? And if they haven't hurt her yet, then they were only trying to get her away far enough so we couldn't get at her. There's no way scum like this would be any sort of civil, unless it is false and only for their personal gain."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Of course I have strong feelings, I'm the one personally responsible for this mess. And I intend to fix it." Durwin winces trying to get up,

"Right as soon as I can stand. Make a distraction for me. I'll get there, eventually."

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Wait, this is the same world? Never thought about there being different areas within one world, Blinx thought. Well, I guess I can just keep with it whilst the others talk it out. I'll step in when needed. Hopefully Duffie and the rest of the group still have their time control neutralizers.