• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

S

StoryMaster

"Well fellas, I can see where you might have reason to suspect us. So let me tell you the story..."​
Travis begins telling the story of how Duffie was stolen from this world, and now how they will be returning Duffie to her long lost mother.
"...and that's about it. Any more questions fellers? Well, because we have a couple questions to ask you..."​

S

StoryMaster

"Well, we weren't quite sure if we could convince a young girl that they were a princess destined for the throne in some far away realm called Avalon, so we took our chances.​
Sir? , you appear to be in pain. Do you need anything?"​
((I saw you were wincing, tell me if that wasn't what you meant))​

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Balloon stared in awe and disbelief as the story was told. When he asked if there were any questions Balloon was speechless for a bit.

"Yeah kidnapping isn't a good way to explain things but i guess no one got hurt so it's good right? Anyway so how did Duffie get away from Avalon in the first place then? I mean seeing as how we needed Durwin to teleport us this must be quite far away from Terrenus."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin listens to the conversation and doesn't reply to Travis's offer of help. He finally got up one leg, the other still on his knee and glared at Travis to finally answer,

"No I don't need anything from you. A very heartwrenching, also a very very unlikely story to say the least. You expect us to believe, that an baby, a royal baby, was stolen from a queen. A baby so important it seems, that she would be the only heir? Said baby was just laying about doing as babies do, unattended and was stolen and brought to another world, a vast distance away, and no ransom note? No threat? No personal greedy gain for the thief? And said thief just happened across an item that allowed him access to another world. And then after only 16 years, you decide that it's time you should give up on this world and just happen across a few items that justhappen to allow you to go the exact world of which said princess, the only heir, is on? And then instead of trying to reason with us, oh no because that would be the foolish thing to do, you kidnap her, no explanations, no excuses, no negotiations. Even if we said no, you seem to have quite a crew here and quite a knack for finding valuable objects of great power, surely you would also be quite able to cause enough chaos to ensure girl is spirited away. And you just happen to the kind, caring bounty hunters so as to bring her back to her mom, the royal queen, untouched, unharmed, and well cared for while on this vessel, at the price that was surely said to be paid? Damn it man, do you think me some fool? If all the rest of it is false, then at least my last point is true, and you'll be stopped nonetheless." Durwin hobbled to both feet and gained his balance.

"Now face my wrath."

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
With a jerk of his elbow, Darth knocks Durwin back down.

"Do you seriously have a death wish? You make a valid point, but if you fight, we will be destroyed, and how will you help Duffie then?"
"Perhaps, but seeing as how you fellars are here now, I guess yall are welcome to stay on board here to ensure her safety."​
"We might at that, my good man. We don't mean to cause trouble, do we, Durwin?" he says darkly.

"Also in all of this, nobody has gotten Duffie's thoughts. Surely we must do that before we start killing each other."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin fell on his bum with an 'umpf'. He looked up at Darth.

"I intend on being hell come to life if it means fixing this mess. But fine, Duffie, surely you see the lies that run through his story. You mustn't listen them, deceit and betrayal often have the sweetest kisses."

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[ Didn't have access to a computer yesterday, back to the story ]
"Ahem" Refresh cleared his throat to bring attention to him. "Why does Mustacheio over here still have a gun pointed at me?" he said turning to one of the men who had a large overgrown Texan-cowboy mustache. "Hospitality just isn't the same at gunpoint."

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
"Now, now, Duvin, let's not jump to rash decisions, here" Refresh said, gun still pointed at his face by a now nervous-looking man, ready to point the gun at Durwin if Travis gave the go-ahead. "We just sorta got the group back together, let's not go and risk lives here if not needed, let's think about this offer and if anything happens, then you can make rash decisions."

[ Yes, the typo "Duvin" is on purpose. ]

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
[I feel the story is stalling while we're waiting for Duffie. D:
Not sure where to go; Don't want another fight.]

"Hush Durwin." *raps Durwin on the head with his knuckles*

Darth looked around at the cowboys, noticing that many were getting nervous again because of Durwin's raving.

"You." Darth said firmly, gesturing towards the Mustacheio'd man. "Is there any need to be pointing it at Refresh now? Durwin does have a point; It's not Refresh acting like a love-crazed lunatic."

Turning towards Travis, he said

"We might need to put him in your...brig, or whatever you have of the kind. He seems out-of-sorts."

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[ Duffie should stop playing Tekkit and post ;) ]
[I don't think she's been on at all actually.]

"Duvin" stared incredulously at Darth,

"Who you calling love-crazed? People just like this destroyed my family, and I'm not about to let them destroy our chances at beating Herobrine. If I loved her, no one here would be standing 'here' at the moment."

Duffie

Reaction score
(( Sheesh, people.

I couldn't go on yesterday, and if you keep updating, I won't be able to without refreshing the page. D: ))

Duffie stayed silent throughout the plight, when her name was called. She looked up, then back down, in thought. They all looked at her, waiting for an answer, when they started talking about other things.

She cleared her throat, beginning to speak. "To be honest... I believe the story.

Back before I was with my 'mother' in the woods, my memory is too foggy to remember... All I can remember back to is when I woke up in a bed in my 'mother's' house. Since that time, I've helped her and her daughter, Kira..."

She winced before she started again, "Sophia, my 'mother' from the cabin in the woods, told me that she found me in the woods, next to her cabin..."

Duffie sighed, rubbing the back of her head from her nervousness of the silence. "Well, that's the point I wanted to get across... I believe the story, for I don't quite remember how things came to be..."

She wiped her eyes, then spoke once more before anyone else started to speak. "Actually, I question how I left this world... But, Travis and the others have said they have no idea how, and wished I knew... But, I have a feeling we'll find out, somehow..."

Duffie looked out toward the sky, then glared at Durwin. "Durwin... If you do anything to harm these men, or anyone else, I will never forgive you..."