• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin looked a bit taken back. He started to shake his head,

"Nono, you see that's why they came up with the story to make you believe them. It's nothing but a filthy lie and a way to get you to go with them. Please don't defend them."

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Balloon sighed. "Durwin, Duffie is right I mean we had just met her what a day or two ago, and if they had been searching for her I think they must know more than we do.And I think if you really care then you will trust them like we are. It will be alright I swear."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin looked like he was going to say something, but decided not to. He struggled with what to say and finally gave up. Durwin's purple eyes looked up from the ground,

"Duffie, have you talked to your sister lately?"

S

StoryMaster

Travis leans towards DarthLego and mumbles into his ear.
"Well, I don't know quite frankly. We will most likely leave after we drop you guys off, and well, I guess you guys can stay with Duffie for a bit, with the Queen's permission of course. I frankly wasn't exactly planning on you guys showing up like this.​
Travis leans back and addresses the crew.
"Alright gentlemen, let's lower our weapons. Franky, get a towel to wipe off this wise fella's boots, whatha hell were you cleaning with that mop?"​
"Let's make double time to Sky Base!"​

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"They may have hurt her for information, or treated her with caring and kindness, as they are with you." Durwin hears Travis's orders and mumbles to Duffie,

"Well I can't do anything about it now, but when I'm rested more we're getting away from these people. Per the queen's permission my foot."

Duffie

Reaction score
((I'm nowhere in this story, don't really know what to do. Is it alright if I throw a slight curve-ball?))
(( There are always some people in the group that don't speak. Feel free for your character to jump into the conversation, or do something out of the conversation... Like accidentally run into a barrel and knock it overboard. ))

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The Stranger looks at the masked man who spoke. Who is this DKnucklehead he just called? But he looks at me!?Odd fella....

"Well then, I'll guess I ought to believe you then."

not

"I'll be over here then , watching as the sun continues to die."

The Stranger sits down on a stool and peers upwards. He continues to smoke his cigar.

S

StoryMaster

"Lord, Avalon shall be ours as soon as the ritual is complete. The armies are anxious to begin, and they are growing rather hungry as the days wear on."
Herobrine remains silent.
"Crothar is ready to lead the first raid sir. He has been waiting for this moment for 600 years. Their city shall rain blood."