• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie sighed as Durwin made his statement, then told him after Blinx said his. "I'm pretty sure it is your problem, considering you're in this world, anyway..."

She turned around, sitting down and leaning her back on the side of the ship. She put her forehead into her left hand, further attempting to remember the fogginess of her memory, being quite annoyed by it.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
(( Actually DK he did see herobrine remember at the beginning after he got the enderpearl they had him but luckily durwin had it instead so they didn't steal the enderpearl. It happened before you joined. Also i forgot about the Defiant thing I thought he said he was gonna come back in soon))

Duffie

Reaction score
(( Edit : Just in case you've already read this, I edited it some at 9:13 PM, to correct some info. :p ))

"... The woods... Mother... Fire... Why..?" Duffie continued to think about her past. "Map..."

---

In Memory - Part 2 - Lost Mother
"... Mom?" Duffie looked worriedly at her house, watching as the fire blazed furiously as the house crumbled to the ground. There were holes in the house, as if Creepers had appeared and destroyed it. Before she began to shed tears, she ran toward the house, past the flames and falling rubble. "MOTHER! Where are you!?"

Meanwhile, Kira watched as Duffie ran toward their once lively home, beginning to form tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe what she saw, as her life was as quaint and peaceful as it could have been.

Kira stumbled a bit, ready to fall. But, instead, she ran toward the house, behind Duffie.

They searched the whole house, attempting to find their mother.

As the fire died down, Duffie and Kira drifted quietly out of the ruins. Kira had collapsed, as Duffie carried her out. She placed her down safely on the grass, then looked back toward the house. "Where could you have gone..?"

As she continued to look, she noticed something peculiar grasped tightly in Kira's hand; A piece of paper.

Picking up the paper, Duffie noticed it was a map. It had the location of a small box in a forest, as well as a town to the north, labeled 'Yayakoshii'. An arrow points from the small box to the town.

From the town, a larger arrow in the color of red pointed to the bottom of the paper.

[panel]Keep Kira safe. I'm not in this world.
-Sophia[/panel]

"Not in this world..?" she thought, What does she mean..?"

Duffie continued to look at the paper, then she folded it up and put it in her pocket. She went back into the ruin, grabbing her mother's purple backpack, placing what little supplies were left behind into her pack. She picked up Kira, traveling to the town, in which they settled down in a quaint house, until Duffie decided to venture out in search of their mother.

---

Duffie looked up after her memory, noticing it had gotten quite dark on the ship. She had broke a sweat, grimacing from her bad memory.

She wondered if she still had the paper, sticking her hands in her pockets searching for it-- And she did.

Taking it out, she looked it over once again.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
As the sun disappears beyond the horizon, The Stranger wonders how much of the sun will be left once it rises again in the morning. If there is a morning.
He wanders down below deck and enters his quarters. As he walks in, he takes the keys off the side dresser next to his bed and places it into his pocket. Opening the bottom drawer of the dresser, he scrumages around inside to remove a silver locket. Releasing the side latch, The Stranger admires a picture of a young infant girl. Her blonde hair is curled and tied up with a red ribbon, and her eyes sparkle with youth.
A small tear falls from The Stranger's face...

The Stranger walks out of the room, and overhears Duffie's conversation.
"Yeah, one of you guys can have my room at least"​
Tosses Duffie the keys to his room.

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie looked up, noticing Durwin had asked her about the paper. She looked up toward the sky, noticing the sun was going down, but was still being eclipsed by whatever was attempting to block it. She folded the paper, putting it back into her pocket.

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm sure we can handle this in the morning... I've still yet to actually have a full night's rest."

She walked over to Travis , asking if there were some rooms everyone could sleep in.