• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

S

StoryMaster

"Well I guess that's one bed solved. We have some spare cots down in the deck. I'll have some men fetch them for you, and you guys can have them set up in the Aztec room. We have more space for you guys in there, just push the chairs around, or sleep in them if you prefer."​

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Well then I guess you get some sleep" Durwin got to his feet slowly, but a little more steadily this time and walked to the railing. He put his hands on the railing and looked over,

"Now if you'll excuse me..." Durwin hopped over-board.

Duffie

Reaction score
She catches the keys, then noticed Durwin as he told her she could go sleep.

Duffie sighed, after watching Durwin jump overboard.

"I think he either wants us to worry, or he's just doing his own thing. I'm sure he'll be fine, either way."

She looked toward The Stranger, nodding her thanks, then walking over to the room he had walked out of, getting ready for a night of rest.

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[ Gmslfnsfjn, Away for about an hour or two and already two pages pile up. ]
Refresh looks at the railing Durwin had jumped from, then to Darth, then back, mouth open and pointing in surprise. "Did he-- why'd he-- did that-- whaaaa?" he said in confusion and shock. "Did he just do what I think he did?" he said turning to Travis.

[EDIT: Keepin the plot intact with other edits]

S

StoryMaster

(Easily fixed, I just assumed from your last post when you mentioned you wanted to go kill Herobrine, that you were off on your own to get him. Posts deleted.)

(( Refresh100 Sorry can you edit your post, I was rather confused with Durwin's intentions and thought he was running off :/ ))

S

StoryMaster

Travis stares at where Durwin used to be.
"Wha-? And what exactly is he planning on doing?"​
((Saying that since your character didn't say it))​