• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Durwin floated back up on the deck and sat on the railing,

"Yeah Defiant jumped through a window screaming, and then he just disappeared in a dark shroud. I guess his encounter left him with more than just memories. We'll be headed back in the morning, if there is one, and we can look for him then. Not much we can do from here. Let's get some sleep so we can actually accomplish something tomorrow."

[already ahead of you my friend]
[No one saw me jump overboard ._. All you knew was that I ran off.]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[No one saw me jump overboard ._. All you knew was that I ran off.]
[well seeing as how Durwin was flying next to the boat but a little lower and out of sight, he's bound to notice a body falling out of the boat itself, and knowing what you were wearing, it's easy to conclude that it was probably you.
[and it's odd you somehow know I ended up in Primordia when you don't quite understand the dimensions yourself >.<]
also he said that he "guessed" that's where you went seeing as how these are the only 2 realms of which that we have access to at this point]

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
[well seeing as how Durwin was flying next to the boat but a little lower and out of sight, he's bound to notice a body falling out of the boat itself, and knowing what you were wearing, it's easy to conclude that it was probably you.
also he said that he "guessed" that's where you went seeing as how these are the only 2 realms of which that we have access to at this point]
[And you just calmly watched me .-. ]

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
[what trance balloon98 ]

"You know Defiant asked me that once... anyway, he's probably back in Primordia, which is certainly reachable. But we can't do anything now, unless you suggest we're taking the ship. I might be able to help with that."
[See storytellers lat post with the flower thing I am sauying that is the trance]

S

StoryMaster

Durwin floats underneath the ship, lost in his dreams...
You walk along a white hallway which extends for as far as your eyes can see. You cannot see your body, and even when you attempt to look at your hands, there is nothing. The only bit of color lies on the ground. You approach it.
You come across a purple flower. Fresh dew forms beads on its petals.
((What do you do?))

S

StoryMaster

((No you can't :p, at least for right now))​
Nothing changes, but it makes you feel lonely.
((Exciting eh? Try something else. I'll keep doing these notes till you get into the groove :3 ))

S

StoryMaster

((I meant it as if you were a spirit, sorry that I gave you that impression. Yes, you can interact.))

((Edit: Things don't really need to make sense in a dream, so if you struggle with that you can overlook the fact that you have no arms and still interact. Keep this in mind for the future too.))