• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Refresh stood there staring at the scenery. "Wow" he said in awe, but in a calmly manner. "What a magnificent structure" he said looking at the floating base. "It must hold thousands of people up in the air at once." He looked down towards the valley "Yet, the valley below seems to be undisturbed. Not even touched by human life, fascinating..."

S

StoryMaster

((Sorry that I've been very inactive today, I've been rather busy. I'll prepare our arrival to Sky Base either later tonight or tomorrow evening, sorry that it's been a bit dragged out. Also, for people would like to know, the invasion of Sky Base will occur during the next day (story time), so you guys can judge the best times for your individual plots in the story))​

S

StoryMaster

As the ship nears towards the Sky Base, large hornet-like creatures zoom overhead.
"Yeah, Sky Base is a certainly a hodge-podge of all sorts of sentient critters", Travis stated.
The ship pulls up along one of many docking stations for the city. Many sorts of space ships have taken up residence in the sky port, of all manners of sizes and colors. Some of them appear to be impossible to take flight, as a ship 2 dock stations down from the Red Eagle is in the form of a cube.
"Well folks, it's finally time to stretch our legs. Sea legs are certainly nothing compared to Air legs. Don't be surprised if folks think you're a bit tipsy, one too many drinks for your good health. Watch your step getting off."

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
As Blinx and his small army of time sweepers come out of the warp gate, Blinx notices that they are on a ship similar to the Red Eagle.

Well, at least I know that this is the right world, thought Blinx.
The army shocked the passengers of the ship, but Blinx managed to calm them down.
"It seems as though this ship is going in the right direction," Blinx told the army about what had happened earlier, as some of the details were confusing.
Well, we can only wait for the ship to dock... thought Blinx.
[Ship will dock tomorrow in Story time, coincidence? I think yes.]

Duffie

Reaction score
(( RECAP ))

"Lord, Avalon shall be ours as soon as the ritual is complete. The armies are anxious to begin, and they are growing rather hungry as the days wear on."
Herobrine remains silent.
"Crothar is ready to lead the first raid sir. He has been waiting for this moment for 600 years. Their city shall rain blood."

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The Stranger walks off the ship wearing his rattlesnake skin boots. As he looks back at the group and spotted Durwin about to walk off the ship, he raised his eyebrows and gave a quick grin. Durwin didn't look all that thrilled to see The Stranger's smile.

The Stranger turned around and walked towards Duffie and Durwin, smiling and thinking to himself, "That fella still hates me"

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth stood on deck as the ship approached SkyCity.

"What is bothering me?" he thought.
"I feel a disturbance. As if there is something that wishes me ill, lurking about."

Brushing off this feeling as a trivial matter, Darth stepped off the gangplank onto SkyCity.

He turned and took on last look at the ship they had just left.

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie noticed The Stranger walking towards her and Durwin, when she suddenly sparked a question.

"Will you be coming with us to see the High Queen--- Actually, I don't think I've got your name yet, either."

Duffie raised her arm behind her head, messing with her ponytail and laughing slightly to herself to make her seem less nervous for missing such a question.