• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

S

StoryMaster

"Ha, and while your at it you can tell me your name too Blondie!"​
Travis gives a quick smirk to Duffie
"He's never actually told me, been callin' him Blondie for years."

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The Stranger heaves a great sigh and removes the cigar from his mouth, moving it in the air as he speaks.

"Well I don't really care to give it out like candy. I've learned from experience that it's easier to find a name than it is to find a ghost. I've used multiple names in the past, now I find it's better to use none as they've all come back to bite me. You can call me whatever you like, I guess, I just despise the name Blondie though..."

"And yeah, I'll be coming with you guys, up until we reach our destination and get our reward. Then I imagine I won't be seeing you for awhile, at least until the princess decides to run away again."

He gives a quick wink.

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
So many people, Refresh thought looking up at the SkyBase, perfect... He looked back down at eye level with every one and noticed they were leaving the ship without him. "Oh, do wait for me!" he said running to the group waving his hand. As he caught up to the group, he turned to Travis and asked "So what is this place exactly?"

S

StoryMaster

"Well this is Sky Base, I thought you would have know that by now. I guess that bonk to your head did do some damage didn't it?"​

"Haha, just kidding, well right now we're in Sky Port. This is where millions of beings leave to and from the city. We're just outside the entrance to the main city, we still have to get through security."​
((Edited this post a bit))​

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin turned to the man from the woods,

"I think blondie suits you perfectly." He then asked Travis,

"Alright lets get to your Queen, I'm ready to get this sham over with. She may trust you all, but I don't. However I have promised to help her and wizards keep their promises." Durwin looked around at the group,

"Sure would have liked to go after Defiant though... we could probably use him for," He pointed to the sun,

"Whatever Herobrine's cooking up. I don't like how he disappeared like that... looked like the light of world would just be sucked into The Nether itself." Durwin looked at Duffie,

"Oh that's right I never got a chance to tell you, Defiant jumped through a window and a black shroud swallowed him up. I'll never forget that color..."

S

StoryMaster

"Well she's not our Queen, we're just some blokes who happen to run across a princess. We're actually from a different realm called Earth, ever heard of it?"​

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
An arrow whizzes by Durwin's head. What the? Where'd that come from? Blob looked around to see the would-be assassin. A man in his elders was yelling about how he wouldn't let any of the Order of the Togolopians anywhere near the city. The Togolopians? That's that order that carelessly practices magic, disregarding the laws set upon them. They've driven the value of currency way down, as they often created forfeit coins theirselves. They believe theirselves to be trying to free the use of magic. I guess I'll be doing more than myself a favor by killing him. But I'll see how this situation goes down.
Blob relaxes in a tree as Durwin angrily approaches the old man.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"And you just happen to know the queen who is the princess's mom, right. Either way let's get this heartbre- I mean reunion, under way." An arrow flies by Durwin's head.

"Oh what now? Even in a foreign land, in which nobody knows me, I'm wanted dead." An older man was the one that shot at him. Durwin advanced upon him,

"I'll not allow your kind in here. I'll die before any of your Order even set foot in this place!" The man said. Durwin hung his head and shook it,

"You've got the wrong person, I've only just arrived here and in my three hundred years of life, I've never set foot out of Primordia. I don't appreciate attempts on my life or the lives of my friends, and trust me, right now you do not want to make me angry. Now if you'll please, I have a date with a queen." Durwin pushed past the man and followed Travis into SkyBase.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
An arrow whizzes by Durwin's head. What the? Where'd that come from? Blob looked around to see the would-be assassin. A man in his elders was yelling about how he wouldn't let any of the Order of the Togolopians anywhere near the city. The Togolopians? That's that order that carelessly practices magic, disregarding the laws set upon them. They've driven the value of currency way down, as they often created forfeit coins theirselves. They believe theirselves to be trying to free the use of magic. I guess I'll be doing more than myself a favor by killing him. But I'll see how this situation goes down.
Blob relaxes in a tree as Durwin angrily approaches the old man.
[o-o, wouldn't that be my plot twist to tell? I guess we could roll with it.]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"You remind me of myself, at least in your persistence. However I don't know any 'Court Wizards' and if I did," Durwin's eyes went blood red and his voice dark and deadly,

"They would tremble beneath me." The air itself seemed to spark with power.

"May I continue on with our arrangements now?"

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
As the ship starts to slow down and descend, Blinx notices his destination beneath the highest layer of clouds.
That's the place, Blinx thought as the ship docked. Blinx was in a different area than the rest of the group, so he started searching.
Where are they... Blinx thought. He led the small army through the Sky Port, seeing an arrow fly about ten meters away from him. The group rushed over to the situation, seeing Durwin argue with another man about magic.

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
"Well this is Sky Base, I thought you would have know that by now. I guess that bonk to your head did do some damage didn't it?" Travis said to Refresh. "Bonk? Oh, yes, last night." he replied somewhat nervously.
"Haha, just kidding, well right now we're in Sky Port. This is where millions of beings leave to and from the city. We're just outside the entrance to the main city, we still have to get through security." "Millions, huh?" Refresh said in thought. He then turned around with the rest of the group to Durwin running to the man who seems to provoke him somehow. "You fool! If I don't stop you, the court wizards shall surely kill your theirselves!" he overheard. Huh, didn't know they were already here. Well they'll be delighted to find I've made it safety he thought, putting a small grin on his face.

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie smiled nervously as the man began to bicker at Durwin, feeling like she was in the middle of a righteous battle. She moved out of Durwin's way, as the two began to fight even more-- At least, from the guy's side.

Duffie moved over to The Stranger, whispering in his ear, "Is it alright if I call you John?" She moved away, facing toward him, smiling pleasantly.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Hidar cin alamare dija, gorbey!" Durwin yelled and the shouting man abruptly stopped. A quick glance showed that he was trying to speak but nothing came out.

"Speak to me like that thinking he's so special... I know a few languages myself."

[Hey Defiant, you mind putting a translation down, kinda like StoryMaster? Mine is close to "Silence is with you, fool!"]