• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
"Hidar cin alamare dija, gorbey!" Durwin yelled and the shouting man abruptly stopped. A quick glance showed that he was trying to speak but nothing came out.

"Speak to me in that tongue... I know a few languages myself."

[Hey Defiant, you mind putting a translation down, kinda like StoryMaster? Mine is close to "Silence is with you, fool!"]
[what language were you speaking? xP ]

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie watched as Durwin came back to the group, then continued to bicker at the old man. She rolls her eyes, then brought a couple questions into attention;

"Oh that's right I never got a chance to tell you, Defiant jumped through a window and a black shroud swallowed him up. I'll never forget that color..."
Walking up to to Durwin, she looked seriously into his eyes. "Why are you telling this to me now? Why didn't we stop to save him?"

She looked back to John, over to Darth, then back to Durwin. "... Where do you think he is now?"

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[well, I'm trying to keep the language and what is said a secret, as I'm going to have it play a part later]
[ahh alright then :p ]

Durwin looked at Duffie incredulously,

"First because you never asked where he went and second because I was still tuckered out from coming to get you. Some of the reason I've been trying to get us all away from here is because we should really be looking for him. But with you being so close to your mother... I guess I could go look in that tree for all the good it would do." Durwin pointed to the tree with Defiant in it.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Duffie looked at John, Durwin and Darth, and asked "... Where do you think he is now?"

As Durwin said "I guess I could go look in that tree for all the good it would do.", Darth shifted his weight from one foot to the other, uneasy.

"Durwin, do you ever get the feeling that something very detrimental to us is around somewhere?"
He looked slowly from one side to the other, looking. Seeing nothing, he continued cautiously.

"I feel a presence nearby. One that means harm to us. It could be that man, it could be those bandits, it could even be that wraith Blob fought back in Shizuka."

Duffie

Reaction score
Blinx listened to the entire conversation as they ignored him and his group. He wanted to see how long he can go unnoticed by the others, even though there were 50 or so cats standing on their hind legs with vacuums that can control time.
(( We are in a new world, with some things that aren't human. What can I say? I'm not exactly observant, either. ))

S

StoryMaster

"Sheesh, do you guys always bring trouble like this wherever you go? Anyways, let's move over towards the checkpoint so we can log ourselves in."​
As they walked along in their group, they passed the Arimatheans who DarthLego5679 began looking at intensely.
Travis quickly grabs him around the shoulder and urges him to move forward
"Don't look at them, their not the nicest bunch of fellers once you get to know them."
The group approaches a menacing red guard who is in charge of security...
"Hand over your identification card."
Travis hands over his card.
"State your reason for your arrival"
Travis answers quietly to not be overheard. "I'm returning the Queen's Daughter"​
The guard types some things into his computer, and looks up.
"Very well, please proceed to your examination."
Duffie is next in line.
"Hand over your identification card."
((BTW, you don't have one.))

S

StoryMaster

"Believe me, if I had a choice in the matter I'd gladly let you guys in. But Sky Base security is tight due to all the traffic that passes through their place, and they like to keep a tight ship. Me and Blondie will head through here. You guys get your IDs and we'll wait for you on the other side. Good luck and don't do anything stupid."​

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Seeing the group with Duffie head to get identification cards, Blinx rolled his eyes at waiting in line for hours. But since he thought himself as higher than abusing time controls to get by, he led his group to the line, chuckling as he notices that the other group hasn't noticed the time sweepers yet.