• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Refresh fell backwards. He sat up on his elbows "Oh my god, what is that? Am I still dreaming? Yep, gotta be still dreaming" he punched himself square in the jaw. "Nope" he said seeing the creature was still there. "Not dreaming, that thing is still there." He got up off the ground, composed himself and asked the creature nervously "Wh-wha, what do you need my help in?"

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth Lego, can you not see? The rule of two is what has led us to our position today! It has caused for the Dark Side to become weak through the constant change that occurs within our ranks. We must multiply and conquer the forces of the Jedi by sharing creating a Dark Brotherhood. It is time that you forget the old ways and embrace the dark power that the Dark Lord can provide you!
Pyrus, we both know good and well that it has ALWAYS born itself out. We cannot stand to share the power. I see no reason to join, as I would either kill or be killed. Sith cannot spread out their power, it is the bane of our existence.

Furthermore, it-
Darth's thought process stopped like a broken record when he felt the thought "Multiply and conquer the forces of the Jedi by sharing creating a Dark Brotherhood."

What...do you mean...
Darth felt the balance of power shift back towards Pyrus.
Feebly, Darth tried to protest.

I do not wish to join it...I have an Empire at my back...I do not want to kill all these people...

S

StoryMaster

"I believe I said we actually."​
Emerging from the shadows of the forest, the second forest god walks towards Refresh.​
CERNUNNOS: THE HORNED GOD

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score

Then tell me this, Darth Lego. What do you want?
Gathering himself, Darth retaliated

What do YOU want, Pyrus? I want to have a semblance of peace in my Empire, not murder innocents for no reason.

Could we not turn these people to the Dark Side as well? Why must we kill them...

Darth put all of his effort behind this last thought.

[Trying to end it without too much of an outward struggle. Make it compelling, StoryMaster]​

S

StoryMaster

The only peace we will get is if those who are against us are destroyed for good. Though you may believe that they can be turned, some are just not fit to follow us...
But if you wish, Herobrine will offer you the power to sustain peace for your empire, by wiping out your enemies, as long as you assist in wiping out ours.

Darth Pyrus calms Darth Lego's mind, allowing him the time to think.

((Didn't see your last message there, so you can care to accept of reject the offer. This offer can carry over to Season 2.))

S

StoryMaster

[So wait, shall I wrap it up for Season One, or are we done yet?]
((No no, I meant if you wanted to go partner up with Darth Pyrus, we can have this carry over into Season 2. Season one will end after the battle.))

((Edit: I also apparently done goofed on English on the last post. I meant to say you can accept or reject his offer of a partnership.))

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
The only peace we will get is if those who are against us are destroyed for good. Though you may believe that they can be turned, some are just not fit to follow us...
But if you wish, Herobrine will offer you the power to sustain peace for your empire, by wiping out your enemies, as long as you assist in wiping out ours.

Darth Pyrus calms Darth Lego's mind, allowing him the time to think.
Peace? You call murdering my companions peace...
I need more time to think about this...

Darth closed off his mind from his adversaries'.

"Ow..." he thought. "I wish I had known he was Pyrus..."

Darth slumped down in his chair a bit, hoping that no one else had noticed that he and the Caretaker had been stretched to their limits.

Reaching out carefully with the force, he sensed Durwin falling into the Soupe that had been mentioned.

Turning, he could see him off a ways, arguing with the butler.

"The least I can do is spare them the tainted food" he mused.

With a unnoticable wave of his hand, Darth gestured towards the edge of the table, and watched the backup pot of Soupe start to fall.

It stopped right before going over. Darth turned back to see Pyrus smirking at him.

"Need to distract him for a moment" Darth decided.

Looking around, Darth saw that everyone was absorbed in their food and drink. Satisfied that nobody was watching them, he reached out with his other hand and flicked a small bit of some fish into the Caretaker's eye.
Seizing the opportunity, Darth quickly made the same sweeping gesture, knocking over the Soupe. He then leaned back in his chair with an invisible smile.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
[[ :I I really don't like the plot. Yes, yes. We go to battle, and we will inevitably win. No twist. Nothing to keep us going. Problems are almost always solved with the flick of a wrist, and there is no lasting problem besides the Herobrine thing, which will become a battle that we will obviously win without problem. Some of you guys need to learn to be less overpowered, no offense :/ ]]

S

StoryMaster

[[ :I I really don't like the plot. Yes, yes. We go to battle, and we will inevitably win. No twist. Nothing to keep us going. Problems are almost always solved with the flick of a wrist, and there is lasting problem besides the Herobrine thing, which will become a battle that we will obviously win without problem. Some of you guys need to learn to be less overpowered, no offense :/ ]]
[I have a few things planned so that it won't be all rosy and peachy, but I agree with the point being made here.]

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
[I have a few things planned so that it won't be all rosy and peachy, but I agree with the point being made here.]
[Only for someone to easily cast it off? :X I tried doing that with my being evil and the old man. None played along appropriately for my evil part, and the old man nearly got blown to smithereens. There's lot of problems we've encountered that were just shrugged aside by characters with a weakness they never put to use.]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[well if you're complaining about Durwin, he loses all magical ability in the 2nd season

also, it was stated long before this what would happen should anyone try to find Durwin's weakness, and as I said before you shoulda said something then.]

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Refresh looked around at the creatures that started to come out of the shrub and watch the event unfold. "We require a sacrifice, and we were hoping that you would be willing to offer your body as tribute." Refresh instantly turned to the Feathered Serpent. "Wait. What do you mean by 'sacrifice'?" Refresh started to get panicky again.