• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Don't get a reply in 24hrs to win! (KingSam Memorial Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Joined
Aug 6, 2011
Messages
6,484
Reaction score
8,491
lol can I put literally anything in this thread? Like this:

Ingame Username: raxo2222​
Hours spent on server: 144 hours, 32 minutes.​
Current server Rank: Citizen​
Time spent within community: Just over 6 months ​
Notable Community Feats: I made statue of BrickWolf at end of old CMP. I also was Citizen in old SMP.​
Staff references: ​
Operator: Lagwarrior, K1ngHoward, Shinyshark​
Other Server Ranks: Master on Lava Survival​
Give us a brief rundown of yourself: ​
I joined to Blocktopia in 17th June, on Lava Survival. ​
The same day I tried all our servers (except beta ones). ​
I got Master on lava pretty quickly (about one month). ​
I had lag problems on Zombie and TNT, that leaded to ban, but luckily insta-unbanned.(I don't have lag problems from some time luckily).​
Few days later after my birthday I got Beta gift code from CaramelCow as birthday present. ​
Later my school started, and so activity dropped low. ​
Recently my computer broken, so I couldn't play first beta, then it started to crash randomly. ​
Luckily it got new parts, so I can play Minecraft. ​
I'm getting new graphic card soon, as Christmas present!​
Statement of Good Faith: I promise I will be good Nobility, helpful for newbies, and mature.​
Edit: Added Shinyshark to references​
​
Or this:​
​
​
In-game username: raxo2222​
Age: 21​
​
Staff references(Trusted+): Old_Man_Oak_63​
Time spent on the server: 10 days, 14 hours.​
​
How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:​
I had such player rank on SMP 3 (Citizen) and Primordia (Nobility).​
I'm in Blocktopia for 1 year and 9 months.​
I also helped players in materials, when they were making their project, like Snowfalls church or Hobbitons tree.​
I know how these commands work, as they were in some form in previous SMP servers.​
​
What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:​
- Building giant beacon at Hobbitons nether portal.​
- Building huge public darkroom under it.​
- Donating huge amount of materials to players for their projects.​
- Making tunnel to end portal (it was rendered obsolete by Nether Network).​
- Making giant wheat farm, so players won't get hungry.​
​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:​
I joined Blocktopia 17th June 2011, got Premium 18th August 2011.​
I applied for Citizen and Nobility on previous SMP servers.​
I own community staff roster.​
I'm not as active on Minecraft I used to be, because I have new computer BTW.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top