Duffie Draws! (Reborn!)

Duffie

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2011
Messages
2,880
Reaction score
5,077
​
Jessica Shizuki - Cutout​
​
Duffie Shirayuki - Cutout​
​
Suki Shizuki - Cutout​
​
Mawile - Humanoid​
​
Random Girl - Stripped Shirt (1)​
​
Random Girl - Stripped Shirt (2)​
​
IA - Surprise​
​
Duffie Izumi - Bowl Balancing​
​
Duffie Izumi - Uncomfortable Cape [Base]​
​
Duffie Izumi - Minecraft​
​
Duffie Shirayuki - Found Iron​
​
Duffie Izumi - Cutout​
 

Duffie

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2011
Messages
2,880
Reaction score
5,077
I wonder how many drawings I've posted here, and how many people actually care nowadays...​
​
Oh well, what can you do? It's a habit of mine to upload here, right after DeviantART, and I'll continue to do so. :3​

* * * * *​
​
These next 3 are oldies I found in my notebook, deciding to upload them.​
​
Suki Shizuki - Super Suki (Out of Reach)​
​
Random Girl - Notepad Drawing​
​
Star Shirayuki - Personification​
​
The next 3 are all drawn and finished today.​
​
Duffie Izumi - A Higher Sense of Perspective​
​
Duffie Izumi - Wing Bow Victory​
​
Duffie Izumi - On the Bed​
 
Top