Not open for further replies.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
ill be good cop
sessybessy youre about to be lynched
i think i understand what youre trying to say but i think its best you confirm it
are you actually the cop/doctor
admitting it is probably the only way to not get lynched at this point
lol I know that I’m either gonna be lynched or mafia might get me but y’know I’m tired and about to fall asleep so I’m not gonna leave the suspense.

So fine, I will roleclaim because I cba with all this bantering and beating around the bus

Karaoke Master

In case I do die, a mass claim on day 0 was incredibly stupid and I personally believe it was a mafia strategy to get as many people outed as possible. If I survive I will post a read list if requested. My number one suspect is Aqua due to his request of the mass claim and his shaky reason as to why he pushed for one (yet no one else seems to be backing my questioning???) Inf did push Aqua for a while but backed down strangely, not sure about that..,I’m on the fence about him.

mafia please kill me PLEASE
For legal reasons that is a joke.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
lol I know that I’m either gonna be lynched or mafia might get me but y’know I’m tired and about to fall asleep so I’m not gonna leave the suspense.

So fine, I will roleclaim because I cba with all this bantering and beating around the bus

Karaoke Master

In case I do die, a mass claim on day 0 was incredibly stupid and I personally believe it was a mafia strategy to get as many people outed as possible. If I survive I will post a read list if requested. My number one suspect is Aqua due to his request of the mass claim and his shaky reason as to why he pushed for one (yet no one else seems to be backing my questioning???) Inf did push Aqua for a while but backed down strangely, not sure about that..,I’m on the fence about him.

mafia please kill me PLEASE
For legal reasons that is a joke.
why is your role name your hill to die on again

Status
Not open for further replies.