Great Music

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm a diehard metal fan. But I do make exceptions.

Hope In Hand is one of them. Praise the Australian music scene... so much good metal and stuff like this that just blows your mind.

Fooled ya! They can get pretty hardcore. Please guys, what did you expect?

But, of course, I still love my other metal. It's time for a break from deathcore though, and go to the giants of the progressive metal genre: of course, I'm referring to Symphony X.

(and yes, I DO own the deluxe edition)

Cloudy

Reaction score
Here's some music I do use in the Halberd stage in SSBB.

NOTE: Sky Sands can be used in Mushroomy Kingdom (Desert one) stage, because its stage looks like a desert.

NOTE: Kirby Ultra Super Deluxe - Milky Way Wishes - Staff Roll (Acoustic version) can also be used in the Green Greens stage.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Anamanaguchi came out with a new album, and I must say it is quite FANTASTIC.
Seriously, if you like chip-tune (and even if you don't like chip-tune) you'll enjoy this album.
The first track is just magical.

I'm also in a really Time-Burtony mood.
Personally love Corpse Bride... possibly moreso than some of his other works. I don't know why, its just a bit of a feeling. Here's one of the first songs in the movie!

Here's also possibly my favourite track from Pokemon X and Y. It was a good soundtrack, don't get me wrong... But... It feels like it was "lacking" in just some of the magic Pokemon normally has in its music. This was possibly the only song I was "stunned" by as I played through the game. (Shalour and Anistar has greaaaaaat music though too. =D)

Cloudy

Reaction score
Here's some music I do use in the Lylat Cruise stage in SSBB.

NOTE: The second video and third video were both used in the space themed maps in Classic Lava.

NOTE: Only innerspace and orbital are the only space themed maps I could think of in Classic Lava.