Meeting Recap 18/11

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Congrtualtion to the promoted, condolences to th---
AWWWWWWWWWYEEEEEAAAAAAASKLGDSJGLDSLZJLBADS:dSGLSDGTKBHGL:SKD:JBSL:MGX:ASDGLKJLADFSALEGIRHGNVKICASFFLKAZJAWEIOGHVIEOWJFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAPPPYYY :D:D:D:DD:D:D:D
Oh, and congratulations to Akio_Kaguya in particular :D
EDIT:
Zillionair1, rat and Smaned are wanted for not voting.

xrat, perhaps? o:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Gratz to everyone! Especially to those promoted to Controller and Vetop! Very good meeting recap!

Primordia: Gratz for your citizens! :)
Zombie: LOL you stagnant. but gratz to one Trusted.
Lava: WOW this one was EPIC! Gratz to all promoted! :D
TNT: Thatsss nice promotions you have, it would be sssshame if sssssomething happened to it *BOOM* :D

@trngl3087 I predict you will be HC in next 6 - 12 months! You are advancing so fast! You were only operator, when these forums were brought back.

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
Akio_Kaguya: Congratulations, you have been on the server for quite a while now and you deserve it!
IamGreg07: Congratulations dude! I remember back when we were builder friends. :D It's amazing to see you as a vetop!
Copycat16: My good ol' friend. Finally vetop! :D I will visit the lava server whenever I have time to see you with that green name. :p
Darth, Jolteon, Stieben: You guys deserve operator, congratulations! You have been working hard! :)
Marnixxie: :inlove: You're now sexier than ever. I love you, man. I love you. Congratulations. :D
And to all the others who got promoted, congratulations!

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Akio_Kaguya: Congratulations, you have been on the server for quite a while now and you deserve it!
IamGreg07: Congratulations dude! I remember back when we were builder friends. :D It's amazing to see you as a vetop!
Copycat16: My good ol' friend. Finally vetop! :D I will visit the lava server whenever I have time to see you with that green name. :p
Darth, Jolteon, Stieben: You guys deserve operator, congratulations! You have been working hard! :)
Marnixxie: :inlove: You're now sexier than ever. I love you, man. I love you. Congratulations. :D
And to all the others who got promoted, congratulations!
You forgot about trngl!