Paste what you have copied :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Global Surveillance, Espionage, and Telecommunications is an important issue for many states,
this is a relatively new issue due to rapidly spreading availability of telecommunications and
internet. It is important that regulations are placed on how organizations, agencies, and
governments may collect information from personal or commercial communications within
their target field, if no such regulations are placed soon, severe violations of privacy will
undoubtedly occur. Nigeria believes that some methods of surveillance is absolutely necessary
for security of state.

Cloudy

Reaction score

Finally got the last achievement that involves Nanako's hyper.

NOTE: To unlock the Fully Deployed achievement, you have to use Nanako's hyper (Deploy Bits) to get +7 or more on Attack, Defense, or Evasion.

NOTE: If your wanna get +7 Attack or higher with Nanako's hyper (Deploy Bits), For higher than +7 Attack, you need the Super All-out Mode card to raise Nanako's attack to +2 since Nanako has +0 Attack in stats. Without Super All-Out Mode, it won't be as easy.

NOTE: Ragetastic96, the picture your seeing is my last achievement. I have to get +7 or more on Attack, Defense, or Evasion when I used Nanako's hyper (Deploy Bits). When I used Nanako's hyper (Deploy Bits), it added +7 on Defense on my +1 Defense as Nanako, which unlocked the achievement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.