Paste what you have copied :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Dat Fridge Horror :D (its something scary, but you realise it after looooooooooooooong time).
Also reviving thread.

Ingame Username: raxo2222
Hours spent on server: 144 hours, 32 minutes.
Current server Rank: Citizen
Time spent within community: Just over 6 months
Notable Community Feats: I made statue of BrickWolf at end of old CMP. I also was Citizen in old SMP.
Staff references:
Operator: Lagwarrior, K1ngHoward, Shinyshark

Other Server Ranks: Master on Lava Survival

Give us a brief rundown of yourself:
I joined to Blocktopia in 17th June, on Lava Survival.
The same day I tried all our servers (except beta ones).
I got Master on lava pretty quickly (about one month).
I had lag problems on Zombie and TNT, that leaded to ban, but luckily insta-unbanned.(I don't have lag problems from some time luckily).
Few days later after my birthday I got Beta gift code from CaramelCow as birthday present.
Later my school started, and so activity dropped low.
Recently my computer broken, so I couldn't play first beta, then it started to crash randomly.
Luckily it got new parts, so I can play Minecraft.
I'm getting new graphic card soon, as Christmas present!

Statement of Good Faith: I promise I will be good Nobility, helpful for newbies, and mature.

Edit: Added Shinyshark to references

24 hiours no reply thread killed it.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Since the dawn of time, mankind has struggled to deal with great questions of life: Why am I here? Why do the stars spin in the sky? And most important of all: the great question “what is cheese?” This is a question which has puzzled scientists, theologians and the every-day-man-in-the-street for centuries. The very nature of cheese is hard to pin down. What is cheese made of? Can it be used as a wall-insulation? Is it sentient? Thorough research into the field has answered at least two of these three questions. We now know that cheese is made from a substance known as milk. The source of which remains yet a further mystery to the ears, eyes and nose of science. But which yields the delicious substance known as cheese, when it is churned, fermented and generally treated badly by a bunch of farmers in a shed. We also know that cheese can be used as a wall-insulation albeit a fairly poor insulation and terribly pungent. The final question: “is cheese sentient?” remains unanswerable by the modern brain of science. Experiments have shown that some cheeses are capable of simple mathematical equations, such as adding the numbers one and two, or calculating the value of pi to no more than 200 places. Other cheeses have shown a much less impressive display of intelligence, by Since the dawn of time, mankind has struggled to deal with great questions of life: Why am I here? Why do the stars spin in the sky? And most important of all: the great question “what is cheese?” This is a question which has puzzled scientists, theologians and the every-day-man-in-the-street for centuries. The very nature of cheese is hard to pin down. What is cheese made of? Can it be used as a wall-insulation? Is it sentient? Thorough research into the field has answered at least two of these three questions. We now know that cheese is made from a substance known as milk. The source of which remains yet a further mystery to the ears, eyes and nose of science. But which yields the delicious substance known as cheese, when it is churned, fermented and generally treated badly by a bunch of farmers in a shed. We also know that cheese can be used as a wall-insulation albeit a fairly poor insulation and terribly pungent. The final question: “is cheese sentient?” remains unanswerable by the modern brain of science. Experiments have shown that some cheeses are capable of simple mathematical equations, such as adding the numbers one and two, or calculating the value of pi to no more than 200 places. Other cheeses have shown a much less impressive display of intelligence, by responding to fairly banal stimuli of such day time television programmes as the Jeremy Kyle show.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Here, eggnog is topped with sweetened whipped cream and freshly ground spices.
Ingredients:
1 or 2 whole nutmegs
1 cinnamon stick
12 egg yolks
4 cups milk
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups brandy, Cognac, rum or bourbon

I literally have no idea why I copied this... I don't even remember copying this... Sort of ironic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.