resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Well Deadl0ck, I'm not really sure what to say before. When I first came here, I was terrified of you. I would remember coming home at 4, you would be in the Lobby with Catgirl; I would instantly mute my mic. Though now I wish I hadn't because next school year those days came to a close. As Skittz and I became closer friends we began to use the Convo Rooms more, and if I ever had the Teamspeak overlay out I would see you and the other high staff in there. Oh the daaays.

Now, there is of course, also the possibility of a sneaky April Fools joke, but I'm still leaning towards this being true. (Though you might've wanted to wait a week, if you could ;))

paceboys

Reaction score
Well dead, im giving you two messages, for two different coincidences.

First message: Thank you so much for all of your work here. Really, you have been a great person in this community. I know we dont really talk much, but thank you for all of your work.

Second message: It is april first, so, in that case, i feel pretty
'd

wateronflamz

Reaction score
Well Dead, Im at a loss for words.
When I first joined blocktopia I was kinda, well a troll
Its people like you that got me in line and made quite a better person, online and In real life.
Im sad to see you go, you did a great job as head admin.
(on a side note i hope this is a joke)

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
If this is true, you've picked a bad day (see the phantom's post last year). If it is true, it's a shame, you've always been supportive and helpful. Back when I was an OP on SMP, I can remember how you helped me after that incident with the person on the forums harassing me. Without you there, I would have resigned and left the community for good.

Thanks for being there deadlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.