Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So perhaps we should get serious now.
Are we going to try to lynch someone today?
I seem to remember seeing somewhere that lynching day 0 only helps if there is an odd number of players (we have 20).
Am I the only one who finds it odd that he says it /only/ helps if we have an odd number, says we have an even number, and now is trying to lynch?
Just saying.

I'll post more thoughts when I'm off mobile.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hold up. Why are people voting road? I think notme's was a joke vote, but there was nothing else in his post and you can never tell what's a joke with this guy.

Ltin is saying road should know better. Than to what? No lynch D0? Iirc, road never wants to lynch on D0. (I could be wrong.). I don't even know what he said, ltin quoted three other people when he voted but not road!

Geekenstein gave no reason, just up and voted, then asked a question. And that question sure sounds to me like he just wants somebody dead.

So my question. What had road actually done to be voted? Or is he just the unfortunate first victim of a bloodthirsty mob?

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Geek, Friendy and Ltin are all suspicious in my book. Inconsistancy in their posts and/or being very willing to lynch someone.

We should not lynch ruin right now and I ask all townies to retract their vote on ruin. Personally I'm for no lynch but if we want to try something the best chance of getting a scum is IMO Geek or Ltin.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So why are we so keen on lynching somebody on the first day? I understand it could mean one less anti town to deal with but it could also mean that we will have one less townie to be here on the start of the other days. I personally think we should go for a no lynch (not voting it yet)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In my opinion, suspicion on Geek and Friendy. Geek for randomly voting Road for no apparent reason and Friendy because I have a weird feeling he's attempting to mask evil schemes behind jokey votes \o/ (I know people were joke-voting earlier but now we're in the more serious part of the day and he's still joking around and it's probably nothing but just thought I'd mention it)

Status
Not open for further replies.