Solitude - Questions answered

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ok, I said I was going to do dis. The spawning spots are fucking stupid. It would take hours to get out of the wasteland, and the only way to get proper directions to the actual city is by people who know? ( It's harder than you think when they're only typing directions) Can we have like a map for Solitude? That would be really nice and a lot more helpful. So I won't be raging about another server. Pls.
A map would be so handy omg yes. Even if it only had roads/cities. Most of the time I'm just running in one direction not knowing if I am in the top right/left or bottom right/left, or if I'm in the middle somewhere.
Isnt that the point of solitude? I quite enjoy it actually, atleast most times.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Solitude is real world and shizz, ever heard of a nether in a real world, huh? Badabummmmm
I've noticed a number of strange things insolitude are there some odd plugin magicks at work here? For example exploring a city I found a skeleton head I immediately took my leather cap off and put the skeleton head on the next day (after much adventuring of course I noticed I was wearing a creeper skull, what does this mean!!!! Am I going crazy????

The map is so full of mystery I died earlier today by silverfish, who knew the map even had silverfish :O