Survivor Cephalonia

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivor who is out of Survivor Cephalonia is.... Night_Slayer_

Nomasaurus , you are safe. You can return to your tribe.

Night, you are the FOURTH member of the Jury. You will have a saying at the last Tribal Council. So stay in touch with the thread.

Night, you can say one last statement to your fellow Survivors if you want.

Night_Slayer_, the Tribe has spoken. 14 down. 6
left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Just a reminder of what you guys said what your expectation were.

Nomasaurus
Expectations: In it to win it (But I probably won't anyways :D)

solis22
Expectations: This time I will reach top 5 :D

Forest_Knight
Expectations: How far? Not planning on really making it to far.

Ooglie101
Expectations: How far? First out c:

DillonSaysRawr
Expectations: Obviously to win, but top 10 is fine

JohnOgozalek
Expectation: He didn't wrote any since he was told he was on the game later on.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
I know everyone is just afraid to talk at this point of the game. But someone has to SO....

Like we know right now we are on an Alliance. John, Forest, Ooglie, Noma and Myself.

So it's obvious we are going to vote Dilly out. (Sorry Dilly :c)

But the problem here is who is gonna be the second one. Any suggestion guys? Or you guys prefer to do the random thingy?

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
*Flies in on helicopter*

Girl, you hoes ain't got nothing on Dilly. 3 of you should have been voted out a LONG time ago. How I see it is John and Solis, you two should let Dillon in your alliance. You three are the best in the game. The other 3? Hell, they are lucky. Dillon is only outnumbered, which is why he is close to leaving. He's been fighting to stay in. Back off.

One last thing. Fuck bitches, get money. :m

*Flies away in helicopter*

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
I know everyone is just afraid to talk at this point of the game. But someone has to SO....

Like we know right now we are on an Alliance. John, Forest, Ooglie, Noma and Myself.

So it's obvious we are going to vote Dilly out. (Sorry Dilly :c)

But the problem here is who is gonna be the second one. Any suggestion guys? Or you guys prefer to do the random thingy?
That took guts, and I respect that. So, I shall agree to these terms. I vote we use the randomizer just this last time, so Dilly and one other person will be randomly picked to go in.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
John :( goodluck!!!
And as far as what Jeff said, you can do that if you want. No one is stopping you. but that will leave it as a 3v3 bloodbath. I mean it would make the game easier but still.... at this point in the game you have to vote people off. It sucks, I know, If I didn't have to vote people off I wouldn't, because I love/respect everyone that is still in the game and each voting is a tough decision. If we could all just win right here I would be just as happy with that as I would be with winning by myself. Glory alone is great glory. Glory shared is even better glory. That said, Dilly isn't being voted because he's dilly. If he wasn't there then who else would it be? Would anyone be standing up for them either? The fact of the matter is that no matter what went on ____ rounds ago that led us to this point, there would still be someone in Dilly's position.
Nothing would have changed that, it just might have been a different person, a different argument, and a different outcome.