The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

storm886

Reaction score
Hmm... i'm not so hot on voting Ltin right now. Could he be mafia? Sure. But he did help me with Prizyms and I thank him for that. So until more convincing development occurs, I can't vote him.

As far as the others, fiesta? Does he even know he is in the game? Hunter has a very strange and aggressive playing style. 77 just confuses me. As far as Mmarz goes, it seems fitting that he would be town... I just don't think GmK would give the mafia two chances to kill.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So here are people alignments through my eyes (based on investigations, actions, and claims)
Town:
Timdood3: Cop - Tribunal (Proven by Notty)
Storm: Bodyguard (innocent upon investigation)
Duffie: Armourer
77: something... (innocent upon investigation)
JKangaroo: Doctor+Roleblocker - Tribunal
Jeercrul: Inn owner - Not much else

Anti-Town:
Ltin - "Mime" - Self targeting Driver - I don't even... - Very difficult to target at night

Possible Third-Party:
Mmarz: Lord Voltari - Not anti-town, not necessarily pro-town - win condiction probably pertains to the tribunal
Fiestaguy: Rough sleeper? - Am considering investigating him just to see if my name goes on that lamppost
NottyKitten - Lie Detector Survivor (innocent upon investigation) (Proven non-mafia, non-assassin by Jivvi)

Hunter....I really don't know what to think, he's probably town but isn't exactly confirmed. Hasn't done a lot to draw suspicion. Has dropped off the face of the earth.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Just an official chart of whos in what Inn:
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Inn{/td}
{td}Members{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}The Wild BoarAlso secretly known as the Drunk Cafe ^-^{/td}
{td}Notty, Duffie, Fiesta, Ender{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}The Pesky Seamen{/td}
{td}Jivvi, 77, Hunter, Std{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}The Grumpy Cat{/td}
{td}Priz, Alpha, Storm, Myuser{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

I don't see Ltinn inn there.

Duffie

Reaction score
Well...

Tim is a cop, so he's most likely a townie.

Mmarz11 is the tribe leader, so I'm guessing either townie or town-sized third party.

JKangaroo is a doctor, so he's most likely a townie.

And finally... Ltinn, who I can't really say much for sure. I mean, I just can't wrap my head around a role, pretty much invincible at night, being a townie.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also I would like to nominate myself for the next Voltari position if it gets to that point, now that I have used my ability I am pretty much a plain civilian so I would be happy to perform the kills and contribute to the chat there.
Also I would like to say that Duffie is the most proven from the non-voltari yet. So he should get in before you.