The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

storm886

Reaction score
Well seeing as this could be my last post, here goes. It was fun playing mafia this season. I can't wait to see all of you in the afterlife. Everything I told you this season was the truth and nothing but the truth. And it worth mentioning that it was the whole truth (Prizyms haha).

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Well seeing as this could be my last post, here goes. It was fun playing mafia this season. I can't wait to see all of you in the afterlife. Everything I told you this season was the truth and nothing but the truth. And it worth mentioning that it was the whole truth (Prizyms haha).
That'll be for GmK to decide.

YES I AM STILL AWAKE.
Mom's in bathroom so i can't take my pill ._.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well GmK has disappeared.

Wooly VoteCount - The one where a sheep replaces the host

Fiestaguy - :( - storm886 (Lynch in 3)
storm886 - :D :D :D - nottykitten, Fiestaguy, Timdood3 (L-1)

Not voting:
@Jeercrul and @Duffie. Why don't you two vote?

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.
Not everyone is here 24/7, so you gotta wait till they wake up.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Well GmK has disappeared.

Wooly VoteCount - The one where a sheep replaces the host

Fiestaguy - :( - storm886 (Lynch in 3)
storm886 - :D :D :D - nottykitten, Fiestaguy, Timdood3 (L-1)

Not voting:
@Jeercrul and @Duffie. Why don't you two vote?

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.
I understand it was meant as a joke, but please keep the actual votecounting part factual without bias (no smilies instead of generic icons, etc.).

Jeercrul

Reaction score
I don't have much time left, a few minutes at most. @GmK I havent voted yet as I live at the opposite side of the globe, and I was sleeping. I still don't want to vote now because I want full participation and involvement in the game before I make a decision. I won't vote now, I still havent caught up with everything yet. However,
@Fiestaguy mind if you provide us with details of who visited you each night
@Duffie who you passed the vests to and why and whether they are still working on the person
@Nottykitten Who you have lie detected, which night, and why
@storm886 whom you protected each night and why
@timdood6 (whatever that last number is) who you investigated, results, and why.
I'll be going now :/

storm886

Reaction score
We just did some of these things. My list is above somewhere. I protected nitasu and Jivvi because it was early, I didn't want to die, and they seemed like they wouldn't get killed for the first nights. I protected notty, tim, and Jkangaroo for obvious reasons. I protected fiesta because I thought he was likely to die and I wanted to see my power in action.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
I have a question to the tribunal members. Do you guys select one of the members to do a private overall vote, meaning that there is room for one of the members to vote for someone to be killed without another person's knowledge? I want both to answer honestly. The fact that storm protected Fiesta and you guys aimed for fiesta yet jkang got killed (which I actually anticipated it) is kinda weird.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have a question to the tribunal members. Do you guys select one of the members to do a private overall vote, meaning that there is room for one of the members to vote for someone to be killed without another person's knowledge? I want both to answer honestly. The fact that storm protected Fiesta and you guys aimed for fiesta yet jkang got killed (which I actually anticipated it) is kinda weird.
The Tribunal voting work just as it does during the day, a majority = a kill.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
NO WAIT - JKANG COULD HAVE PROTECTED/BLOCKED FIESTA.

Does anyone know who did Jk target?
And storm, why protected fiesta but not Jkang, seeing that he is a more important role?

Gtg though. Be back for one two hours.
Notty and I discussed a plan while JK was gone that involved JK was on Storm, but I'm not so sure about that as he never confirmed it before submitting the action.