The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
why is it that my scum radar always seems to find either mafia or vital town power roles ><
anyway I'm going to unvote even though prizyms is suspicious because It makes very little sense to lynch a doctor claim.

(i'll look into the storm situation tomorrow when I can think things out rationally)
Unvote

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Also if there are any doubts on Prizyms I can now confirm him.

My role is the Message Interceptor. Each night I select one player and receive whatever messages they would receive in the morning such as cop investigations etc. I am town aligned and my aim is to intercept mafia/assassin/thirdparty messages.

last night I used my ability on Prizyms and the message he received this morning was: Nottykitten is female but your action did not work

@Prizyms I'm really sorry I voted you. The message you received didn't really make a lot of sense to show your innocence until you claimed.

Also could you confirm that you tried to protect nottykitten

@Nottykitten can you confirm that your character is female in case people have doubts about my claim?

on my first night I used my ability on Nitasu I think you can all take a guess at the result: std1997 visited Fiestaguy

The second night my action was blocked. I'm not sure by who but I was going to use my ability on nottykitten though changed my mind and went with prizyms the next night.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
I knew i smelled hypocritizism.

PRIZYMS SAID:
Don't lurk. I mean it, don't lurk. Lurking is the ultimate nulltell and nobody can get anything from a lurking player apart from the fact that they are lurking.
at this moment prizyms is the lurklord for a few days. He neglected his own advice. Oh dear
Next to that. Too much lurking.

Therefore
Votr Prizyms

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I knew i smelled hypocritizism.

PRIZYMS SAID:

at this moment prizyms is the lurklord for a few days. He neglected his own advice. Oh dear
Next to that. Too much lurking.

Therefore
Votr Prizyms
I don't lurk. I read and post to all days. Doctors are never vocal town lest they be killed for being a threat.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where this game will be known as "Let's all just talk openly who cares about mystery!?"

Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - Hunter27a1, 77_is_the_best, JKangarroo, timdood3, Fiestaguy (Lynch in 4)
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Nottykitten (Lynch in 8)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886 (Lynch in 8)
storm886 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Prizyms (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Sploorky, Alpha102, Duffie, Ooglie101, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, Ltin, digitalmez

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where this game will be known as "Let's all just talk openly who cares about mystery!?"

Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - Hunter27a1, 77_is_the_best, JKangarroo, timdood3, Fiestaguy (Lynch in 4)
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Nottykitten (Lynch in 8)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886 (Lynch in 8)
storm886 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Prizyms (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Sploorky, Alpha102, Duffie, Ooglie101, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, Ltin, digitalmez

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.
Am I two people now? or is there a player in disguise who also has the power to not vote? o.0?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
I've already stated my other night investigations. I used my first on Nitasu who received the message Std visited Fiestaguy. I know it's not very helpful seeing as this all happened so publicly. I planned to use the second on nottykitten but I was roleblocked that night. and I used my final on Prizyms which revealed he visited nottykitten who was female but prizym's night action did not work.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I've already stated my other night investigations. I used my first on Nitasu who received the message Std visited Fiestaguy. I know it's not very helpful seeing as this all happened so publicly. I planned to use the second on nottykitten but I was roleblocked that night. and I used my final on Prizyms which revealed he visited nottykitten who was female but prizym's night action did not work.
Oh woops! Sorry i cant read :/

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I can say over and over that I am not part of the Assassin's Guild.

My defense of Ltin was because our
votes for him were made out of convenience.
Oh his role will become a nuisance so lets lynch him!
In my mind I did not want to waste a vote on someone whose role is annoying. I wanted to focus on real threats. Which just so happened to be std1997. I had NO idea that he'd be Mafia. All I had was a strong belief that he could be. There was a risk I was willing to take. A 50/50 chance that std was aligned with Mafia or the Assassin's Guild. In the end I chose to threaten Mafia.
Now, due to the threat that I had made I was paranoid in believing that Mafia would target me. Alas, I'm still here alive and kicking.
What made me push for std's vote?
I was killed. Only to be resurrected the next day. (I'll come back to my resurrection later on). You had Ooglie and Jkangaroo explain their reasons as to why they found std suspicious. Two prominent figures in Mafia whose opinions are considered to be of a high importance. If Mafia or the AG had targeted them, I believe that the next day people would have been up in arms ready to lynch std. Instead I was targeted, a third voice in the push for std's lynch. Which wouldn't have looked all that suspicious. Either that or I was simply a random kill-- which would hurt my feelings.