The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Vote Count - The one where GmK is still only on his phone[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Prizyms - 6 - JKangaroo, Duffie, Ltin, 77_is_the_best, storm886, Nottykitten[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Notty - 1 - Hunter27a1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]storm886 - 1 - Prizyms[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]8 to lynch.[/BCOLOR]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now that the dust has settled I should say something. My plan was never meant to go through. Why would I want the tribunal to waste their kill and give the mafia/assassins a chance to get free kills? I intentionally left a gaping hole in the plan, and although Notty pointed it out, Priz still wanted to go through with it.

Vote Prizyms

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now that the dust has settled I should say something. My plan was never meant to go through. Why would I want the tribunal to waste their kill and give the mafia/assassins a chance to get free kills? I intentionally left a gaping hole in the plan, and although Notty pointed it out, Priz still wanted to go through with it.

Vote Prizyms
Can I have your autograph? (So I can give you a paper cut)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Okay now I'm leaning towards Priz even more since I don't wanna be the guy who hammers the vote on a possible innocent ._. Bah, if I do hammer Priz (and even if I don't) can I be investigated by Tim or Nottyyy? Gonna go watch a video and wait for one of the investigative roles to replyy.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay now I'm leaning towards Priz even more since I don't wanna be the guy who hammers the vote on a possible innocent ._. Bah, if I do hammer Priz (and even if I don't) can I be investigated by Tim or Nottyyy? Gonna go watch a video and wait for one of the investigative roles to replyy.
You were next on my list <3

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, yes he is.
And as for the vest: Using it replaces a normal night action.
No, no-- sorry
I wanted to know about how many times its been used and if Notty used protection on herself because in my experience that power is usually taken away in games like this.
I'm just going to read all of this.

Plus, Tim, your idea was good - just risky.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The 'plan' wasn't good because like that it would far too easy for me to die. And then frame prizyms.

The plan went as follows:
Tribunal hit
Priz protect
I hide under my vest
-
I omitted the part where mafia and assassins target me as well
-
That's two extra lives for the night (If Priz was actually doctor)
and three hits on me
-
In short: I die, and priz is lynched for not saving me if he's doc.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
People not voted yet:
Jeercrul, Ooglie101, Digitalmez, Mmarz11, Fiestaguy, Ltin.

Jeer is probabily still catching up so I doubt he'd vote.
I haven't really seen Fiesta or Mmarz much.
Ltin just unvoted.
Digi is deciding not to vote Priz and Ooglie is not sure yet.

Looks like we will have to wait for either Digi or Ooglie to make up their minds.
Yes, I am still catching up.
And she, she, I'm a she. You still didn't know that? My profile picture which was drawn by someone else is already a big giveaway on how I look :(

GmK

Reaction score
Vote Count - The quick and dirty one

Prizyms - 8 - JKangaroo, Duffie, Ltin, 77_is_the_best, storm886, Nottykitten, timdood3, Jeercrul
Notty - 1 - Hunter27a1
storm886 - 1 - Prizyms

8 to lynch.

---

Ok listen up, you can either wait 8hrs till I am back and have time to make a long story resolution, or I give you the fast and easy one right now so we can start the Night. What do I hear you say? The latter? Thought as much!

Venice and the masquerade participants quickly singled out Dr. Francesco Morleone, one of the most respectable Venice townspeople, known for his great deeds to many of the sick and erlderly. But most had suspected he had a dark secret...and they were right:

[fa=#ff8800|fa-user][/fa] Dr. Francesco Morleone (Prizyms) - "Jack the Ripper" (Misogynistic SK, kills females, protects males) - has been lynched.

---

It is now Night 5. Please send in your actions

GmK

Reaction score
Oh boy.

BOOM BAM BOOM, FANGS IN THE NIGHT, KNIFES IN THE NIGHT, SPARKLY NIGHT, HAPPY NIGHT?

Let's all look at this peaceful image of a night, which switched up quite a few things...

[fa=#1fa807|fa-user][/fa]Isabetta Rosso (digitalmez) - Town Vampire (Vanilla town, resurrects when first nightkilled, then alternate nightkill town Vigilante) - was killed.

[fa=#840aad|fa-user][/fa] Romeo del Tradatorre (Ooglie101) - Godfather of the Assassins Guild - was killed.

It is now Day 5 or something.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch and 6 to nolynch.