Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You need a brain to be a mastermind,

gnight folks
Dess could easily have been given this same ability, used it, then been honest about it n1 since he thought it'd make him look really innocent and survive til the end of the game since he gave us three town reads (and at the optimal time to do it if he was mafia since the lynch pool is still relatively large)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This was because I want to read over things before I decide on placing a vote on him. Namely because the reason I was going to was simply because he's just. Well Omni but I wanted to gather more information first
You were going to vote him just because he was 'well omni'? What about your scumread tehbrian from yesterday?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
You were going to vote him just because he was 'well omni'? What about your scumread tehbrian from yesterday?
Still want to hear more from him because iirc he ghosted the thread yesterday after people started pushing him.

TehBrian can you please expand more on what you said awhile back about your role having to do with Roman numerals.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Still want to hear more from him because iirc he ghosted the thread yesterday after people started pushing him.

TehBrian can you please expand more on what you said awhile back about your role having to do with Roman numerals.
When you typed 'I'm going to place a vote on Omni for now because quite frankly I don't...' how was that sentence going to end?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I've done it before, my original thought process going into it was that Omni was something that was just too much of an unknown to risk letting go. But I did recall that I've never seen Omni not act like this which is why I want to read back on it

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (Aqua, Omni) [L-6]
Aqua - 1 (Purplepixies) [L-7]
Dess - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [L-7]
Omni - 1(Nottykitten) [L-7]
TehBrian - 1 (Vyryn) [L-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Bold your votes if you feel like having them counted! Use the [.b][./b] tags without the periods if you're on mobile!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I have a theory that the mafia didn't kill hk last night, but a third party serial killer did, and the mafia's kill was prevented somehow

Like purple said, hk as a kill choice for mafia just seems so counter productive, he was easy mislynch material and could've helped lynch me

It makes more sense though that a serial killer thought hk was scum and tried to kill them since they're trying to kill mafia before the mafia can kill them, and that's how they're playing rather than hoping the mafia kill more townies for them? That makes more sense to me at least

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh and I have another theory that the colours mean more than something specific to just the two people the dial is pointing at, because the fact the colours seem to bleed into the theme of the entire day/night phase (colour coded votecounts and 'day x/night y') makes me think the colours are relevant to something larger