Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

TehBrian

Reaction score

*takes out a pen and paper from backpack* (or something)

Okay so this is the dial as we know it, and we know all these people are at those places in the dial thingy because they're dead and that's what it said. So if I'm X (which I'm not, I honestly don't know, just pretend for a second), and I choose to block Weak from something, will it have like a physics kind of simulation where it goes from Weak to me, and bounces to like VI or something? Not sure.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

*takes out a pen and paper from backpack* (or something)

Okay so this is the dial as we know it, and we know all these people are at those places in the dial thingy because they're dead and that's what it said. So if I'm X (which I'm not, I honestly don't know, just pretend for a second), and I choose to block Weak from something, will it have like a physics kind of simulation where it goes from Weak to me, and bounces to like VI or something? Not sure.
You're XII.

[BCOLOR=transparent]I - Aqua[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]II - Dess[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]III - HKCaper[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]IV - Infected_alien8_[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]V - Kroppeb[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]VI - MoltenAshes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]VII - Notme[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]VIII - Nottykitten[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]IX - Omni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]X - Purplepixies[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XI - Stranger from Planet 9[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XII - TehBrian[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XIII - TheWeakGuy48_[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XIV - Timdood3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XV - Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XVI - Vyryn[/BCOLOR]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And if molten and vy have the same role then they possible messed with purple?
I don't think they have the same roles, I think the may have roles that work off a similar concept.....But I don't know what those roles would be.

But I definitely think purple is likely to be godfather or another investigative-immune role (I can't think of any, but I'm sure they exist somewhere)

Vyryn

Reaction score
Tim is correct, I don't have the same role as TehBrian and I don't think Molten does either.
I will say that angle of incidence equals angle of reflection. Although the GMs refused to further explain exactly what this meant when I asked about it, I can conclude that something that bounced from II to IV would hit VI if the laws of optics apply as implied. This would mean it hit Molten.
On the other hand, if something bounced off Inffy (IV) and hit HK (III), like the night kill perhaps, it would have come from Kroppeb (V).

Vyryn

Reaction score
I'm not convinced Kroppeb is necessarily scum, but it seems at least decently likely and would confirm TehBrian, whereas if he's not scum it would cast significant doubts about TehBrian.

But before this goes to a lynch, we should ask that if anyone else has roles that reflect abilities, they should probably tell us who they targeted.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Game.png

Let's say that someone tried to kill me. I'm confused as to how this works, since .. let's say that the above is true. What if X tried to kill me? Where would it get reflected to? Would it be a 90-ish degree angle to III as well? I'm going to read a bit on the laws of optics n' mirrors, but this seems interesting. If it's strictly how it works above (reverses the angle or something) then I'd say that only V could be the one who tried to kill me and then it goes to III, but if it's a 90-ish degree angle shift, then X could've also done it.