Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah, I just find it hard to write down why I feel like someone is scum or not. And the fact that there are now new claims and the reflector thing means I have to redo half of everything
Alright. I'm just nervous of you because it seems like you lurk and then pop in with some useful sounding information about plants or something and then lurk again, and you don't really seem to be scumhunting. It feels a bit like you're just trying your best to seem useful without helping us find your teammates, so that you don't get lynched because you seem helpful (and maybe people town read you for that) but don't put your team in danger

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Omni - 6 (Nottykitten, Purplepixies, MoltenAshes, Infected_Alien8_, TehBrian, Vyryn) [L-2]
Dess - 1 (Stranger from planet 9) [L-7]
Infected_Alien8_ - 1 (Aqua) [L-7]
TehBrian - 1 (Omni) [L-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since he doesn't seem to be trying to help at all and keeps saying he thinks I'm scum but not doing anything about it

but I might switch to vy since his read on omni felt really fake
Omni isn't trying to help at all but he's fun to have around

Purple on the other hand is doing everything wrong for a townie and yet you have no intention of lynching her :thonk: