Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy and Choco are next in line, after me, which leaves town with maybe 1 defender, if not 0. But keep eating mafia horse shit out of silver plates town, It's part of a nutritious breakfast. I'll be in dead chat laughing my ass off.
Yes, killing the host is definitely an effective strategy with which to win mafia games. There would be no downsides to that at all.

You're really starting to sound like scum to me now. I can literally taste the salt in this post.

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I didn't mean choco I meant whomever else had claimed they had PR abilities and saw 3 players, i think I confused them because their defaults were blue lmao.

At this point I can't remember the names anymore. I'm just gonna sit back, like a mom who's told her children not to do something 500 times, and when y'all fall and hit your head on the playground, I'll be too busy laughing in dead chat. I don't care anymore. Mafia has obviously already muddied me enough, everything I say gets twisted, and town's going to lynch itself, in the other foot. Bye.

Omni

Reaction score
I didn't mean choco I meant whomever else had claimed they had PR abilities and saw 3 players, i think I confused them because their defaults were blue lmao.

At this point I can't remember the names anymore. I'm just gonna sit back, like a mom who's told her children not to do something 500 times, and when y'all fall and hit your head on the playground, I'll be too busy laughing in dead chat. I don't care anymore. Mafia has obviously already muddied me enough, everything I say gets twisted, and town's going to lynch itself, in the other foot. Bye.
i won't lie this is an epic post lmao

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Sound more like someone got so caught up in their conspiracy theories they can't tell left from right anymore

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Put your ego to the side for two fucking minutes and instead of being "the mom who tells her children not to do something" be the good mother that explains why they shouldn't do it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Case against vyryn:

• Moderate town read on dess despite doubting him seems like a fake read (I think he felt the need to town read his teammate but throw some shade there, but you all seem to townread dess so you probably won't find that convincing)
  • Saying purple was so townie we should bow down to her if she's actually mafia or something, felt too confident, felt like he was trying to buddy up with me by agreeing with me
  • Felt a bit of that again when he said notty was suspicious for not agreeing with me about her theory being OP and said he thought she was just being stubborn and if she was skilled she'd recognize it and stop. Never explains why he thinks she's mafia for being so sure the dial is a cop and I can't think of why he'd think that. So it feels like he just wanted to try to scumread notty and used that as a nice excuse since it also let him buddy with me some more by calling my arguments against her strong and being on my side there and using that to fuel the read so that he could scumread her
  • Despite scumreading notty has never voted for her
  • Voted kropp but barely made any case at all, instantly switched to omni after he was wagoned and just gave up on kropp so doesn't seem like he actually thought krop was worth pushing on since he gave in way too easily
  • His push on omni when he was almost lynched felt really forced and fake to me
  • Said he's trying to be on my good side so that I don't scumread him and therefore he accidentally scumreads me and we get into a mess like last time, but I think he's more likely to want to be on my good side as mafia trying not to get lynched, than town trying not to be wrong about me/me wrong about him. The latter just seems unlikely to me, I guess because it's just not something I'd imagine myself doing? Thinking 'I want to read you correctly so I'll butter you up so that you don't think I'm mafia and make me think you're mafia for thinking I'm mafia'. I'd probably think 'I'll be more wary that just because you suspect me it doesn't make you mafia', but I don't think I'd specifically try to get on your good side because that's just weird to me.
  • Said he'd reconsider his town read on me if omni flipped scum but when I asked him why he ignored me. I wonder if there's no real explanation there and he just wants an excuse to go after me tomorrow if omni is town and he's expecting him to flip town
  • When he gave his read of me he asked for people who are more experienced with me to say whether I'm capable of such insight as scum. For one, he never followed that up so I question how much he actually cared to read me accurately. Second, he followed that with a 'I genuinely don't know'. I think people who say things like that say it because they know they've lied elsewhere and feel the need to convince everyone that they're actually telling the truth this time. I think maybe vy knew he'd been lying and so said this due to that ^ system of thought happening subconsciously for him. And also where he bolded my post and said where exactly I'd been insightful, it felt like it wasn't actually that insightful and he was exaggerating a read on me
  • Dess giving vy a super strong town read felt like a fake read on a mafia partner to protect them since he said it was just vibes and stuff but I just don't see how he could have such a strong read when vy had posted like two things and they were both just commenting on the mechanics of the game. Just seems a bit fake to me. But again you guys don't seem to think dess is scum so this point is probably not convincing.
There might be other points that I haven't thought of rn but yeah

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's just occurred to me that inf didn't ask me what I'd think if purple flipped town. That's another of the questions he always asks when drilling someone on their lynch choice. That seems to me like he forgot to ask because he knows she's not going to flip town.
I probably asked it in the past since it was relevant to a thought I had. But it doesn't matter to me what you would think if purple flipped town right now.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

(Seriously though, this is forum mafia. Everyone's posts will be overanalyzed at some point.)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

See posts like this. Does anyone see this as coming from purple as mafia? The only reason she'd make that post would be because she'd think it'd make her seem townie and not be lynched right? Does anyone really think that's what the intention is behind that post? It just doesn't seem to be the case to me at all, I believe her

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I probably asked it in the past since it was relevant to a thought I had. But it doesn't matter to me what you would think if purple flipped town right now.
As in, sure it's nice to hear your opinion in case you die tonight, but it wasn't something at the forefront of my mind to ask you since I have other stuff I'm thinking about instead

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
See posts like this. Does anyone see this as coming from purple as mafia? The only reason she'd make that post would be because she'd think it'd make her seem townie and not be lynched right? Does anyone really think that's what the intention is behind that post? It just doesn't seem to be the case to me at all, I believe her
I certainly can see it coming from mafia. She's basically saying "I've given up, and I'm going to feel good about it when you lynch me because my ego is huge and I'm spiteful" which is a deterrent that I can totally see her using.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I certainly can see it coming from mafia. She's basically saying "I've given up, and I'm going to feel good about it when you lynch me because my ego is huge and I'm spiteful" which is a deterrent that I can totally see her using.
To clarify, I'm not saying it's an effective deterrent, I'm saying it's one that she'd employ.